Chapter one

Chapter 1

Kaylee's Prov 

I woke up that moring already dreading my day hoping, praying and wishing my mom let me stay home. I was a woke up by my alarm from my dream which will never become reality. I crawled up out of warm squishy bed went to my white antique vanity and did my daily routine. I first started brushing my golden blonde and brown ombre hair. Which was strait as and arrow and sometimes wavy if I slept in a bun. Then I moved to my bare minerals makeup I just put on powder and some mascara, occasionally I would put on eyeshadow but it wasn't regular thing.Then I moved to my closest and I picked out my usual outfit a pair of light washed holister jeans and a Pink jacket. I threw on some black combat boots, sprayed some perfume and I brushed my teeth, grabbed my lunch then I was off to start my day.

I got to school right on time. I started my bio lab. When I was done I went on snapchat. I was snap chatting my best friend mikalya. Then I looked up and some kid took a picture of me. Then 10 seconds later on Collins snapchat story there I was and it said slut with a picture of me with an arrow pointing at me. I wanted to cry but I couldn't especially not in front of everyone in that class. Then I w hear in a couple minutes later Jack was laughing and saying " I would pay someone to fightand kill Kaylee". Then a girl on the back If the room said "It wouldn't be hard,She is a twig anyone can break her". I wanted to just leave but I couldn't. I just was waiting for my last class and my favorite class drama. I know people don't like me in that class but they're don't display it.

After lunch I was thanking the day was almost over. After Ms.H gave the instructions we picked up thier backpacks and went to the theater. I stayed and helped Ms. H pick up some trash other kids left then I went over to the theater. The first two rows were filled so I sat in the back next to this kid who had long brown hair and brown eyes. I have been classes with him growing up but he really never talked but now was my chance to start a conversation.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"Cameron right?"

"Yeah. Kaylee right?"

"Yeah. I think we had history last year?"

"We did you sat in front of me."

"Oh. Right. Wanna be partners for the monologue."

"Yeah. I got no one else."

He laughed a little but it wasn't a real laugh I could see through that.

"Well wanna work on it afterschool I have track Tuesday's."

"Yeah sure."

I knew he wasn't much of a talker so I decided to just ask how you want to go to frozen yogurt. He said yes and sounded kind of happy like he doesn't go out a lot with friends.

Cams prov

I got nervous.I saw her walking over here. My palms got sweaty and then I really realize she was coming to sit next to me!  We sat in silence until like 25 seconds then she decided to talk. As she spoke I was just trying not to say something stupid. I didn't think why she was talking to me... A loser? I know a lot of people hated her but why? I didn't believe the lies. She asked me to fro-yo, My favorite.

After class we got into my car, we drove a couple blocks to fro-yo. She got strawberry with sprinkles on top. I got my usual chocolate with marshmallows. We ate and talked. I finally could just talk. There was something different about her she was nice. I knew she wouldn't judge me. There was something else but I didn't know what is was quite yet. Kaylee suggested we go back to my house and study. I texted my mom she said it was fine so we left.

Sorry guys this chapter was just to get you guys to know who Kaylee is and all of that but next chapter will be exciting!!!! All right love you guys!