Chapter 7

Kaylee's Prov

What I was nervous all night I couldn't sleep thinking of the way he would ask me out. Uhh... I don't know. I just been watching the plugs all day to get it washed my mind. Then all the stopped when my phone buzzed....Cameron.

Almost ready?

It's only 7?

Well, I have been preparing all day!

So have I but I have to finish my make up and get dressed.

Well I better go then but hurry up😉 I am excited.

Kaylee's prov

I sat there zipping up my black skin tight, Low neck rise, dress from Banana Republic. I finished off my winged eyeliner that I was ready to go. Exactly at 8 PM with a young handsome boy dressed in a Tux was at my door who soon I can call mine.

"You look amazing Kaylee."

"Thank you Cameron, you look great to."

"Here is some roses I picked up."

"Aww..Cameron that's so thoughtful!" "I love them!"

"Hopefully you love them as much as me." (he giggled a bit)

"Very cheesy but of course. "(kissing him) "You ready? "

"Kaylee I have been ready since the first day I met you."

Kaylee's Prov

I got into his car and we drove. Which felt like forever. We are you listen to the whole G-eazy E.P and now we are listening to Blame it on the night. As it played it seem to fit the mood. Then we pulled off into a dirt road and there was a tree lit up with lights and candles around it. At the bottom of the hill next to the tree there was a table. The table is perfect. The mood was perfect. He was perfect. As we dinner he looked at me. He had the sparkle in his eyes that I haven't seen since the baby pictures his mom showed me one night. He interrupted me at mid bite and mid thought.

"I hope you love it."

"Of course I do. "You made al log this for me"."How could I not love it."

"I have to take you somewhere"

He grabbed me by the hand and grabbed a lantern that was lit only by candlelight. Then he bent down.

"Let me take off your heels"."I wouldn't want to get then messed up."

"Messed up?"

"You will see. "

We started to walk up the path on the hill that was made out of rose petals with her but it's the top of the hill. He was so romantic. He is perfect. Why can anyone else see that?he could do things that no one would believe. No one gives him credit where it's due. He is a superstar. We are almost to the top, then he stopped me and put a blindfold on me.he let me buy my Waze silly kiss me every time I would get nervous and trip. He stopped and then took off the blindfold. The whole world stopped.