The Life of a Teenage Princess (Chapter3)

Start from the beginning

 "So I'm going to go get ready for the movie."

"Why do you date Daisy?  She's so cold."

The clock said it was 12:00 P.M. They better hurry up!  How could they see a movie this late? 

"Well I date Daisy because she's nice to me, and............... I don't know, to be honset, I'd rather date your girlfriend.."  Jack said jokingly.

"Well too bad..."

"What did you say?"

"Never mind."

 "Whatever."

I then heard footsteps and saw Jack walk quietly away.

"Someday you'll really be mine, Jannel." Tom quietly wispered.

Not in a million Billion years I wont be. Then, I saw Tom walk away.  Finally, I can take a shower.  I took a nice long warm shower, then dressed into a sleeping gown and brushed my teeth.  I entered our room and saw Jamie, fast asleep.  No wonder she didn't hear them talking. I laid down and dozed off into a restless sleep.  It took a while to sleep because I had a lot to think about.  Pretending to be Tom's girlfriend, Jack liking me, and all these new princesses that I'll probably have to be friends with.  Including that snotty Daisy. I finally drifted off into a restless sleep, and woke to the sound of Jamie singing in the shower. I laughed to myself. Oh my gosh!  Today is the day!  The day I get my list of things!!  I was so excited that I nearly fell off my bed!  I grabbed one of Jamie's lime green T-Shirts with no words on it and her faded jeans.  Once I was dressed, I skipped breakfast, being to excited to eat.  So, then I just walked to a bench in our house and sat to wait for my mom to be done getting ready.  I looked at a wall clock and it said 9:02 A.M. Then, someone moved in front of me.

(Jannel's mom's POV)

As I was brushing my hair and applying my make-up I started into deep thought.  I know I shouldn'thave given it to her so soon, but I think she's ready to have bigger responsabillities.  I did feel guiltyabout lying to Jannel like that.  I didn't even tell Joe about all this.  Well, I'll talk to him I guess later. He needs to work on his relationship with Jannel.  I feel she's becoming a very mature young ladyand deserves more.  I finished up my make-up and got ready to go downstairs.

(Jannel's POV)

Huh?  I looked up to see Jack. 

"Huh? What do you want Jack?" I asked pushing my eyebrows together in confusion. 

"Nothing," he said looking down at his feet. 

"Then why are you here?"

"Well I-"  He started. 

He leaned in and kissed me. What the heck? This again? I quickly pushed him away the second he started. 

"JACK?!?!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" a voice asked from behind. 

The voice belonged to Tom. I saw the look on Jack's face. It was priceless. I almost laughed.

"Well, uh-" Jack started.

"Outside. NOW."

They walked to the door. I heard a loud banging noise minute later. After that, they both stormed in the house. Jack had a bloody nose and Tom had a black eye.

"Oh my gosh! Are you guys okay?" I asked worringly.

Tom glared at me and they both walked away. What was that?

My mom then came down with a smile on her face saying, "Ready to go?" 

"I have been ready!"

"Alright, well then, let's go.  The carriage is outside."