The Life of a Teenage Princess (Chapter3)

I saw Tom and his friends and their girlfriends playing spin the bottle in the family living room.  Tom looked up and have me an apologetic look.  I gave him a look that said 'you better sleep with one eye open'. Then, I saw one of his friends raise an eyebrow at me. My cheecks flushed in emberassment.

Tom spoke up, "Hey Jannel, these are my friends and their girlfriends.  Sit down and I'll introduce you to everyone." 

I sat next to Tom on a fluffy green pillow I know as the pillow my  grandmother made me.  I started thinking of all the fun we used to have and all the yummy candies she gave me.

Then Tom said, "This is Prince John, Prince Moab, Prince Paul, Prince Jacob, Prince Mark,  and Prince Jack. 

"Hey." They all said. 

Jack winked at me. I was disgusted.

"These are their girlfriends Princess Tina, Princess Catrina, Princess Daisy, Princess Delilah, Princess Maybell and Princess Kate."  

"Hello." They all muttered. 

I didn't even remember half their names.

I just sat there for about five minutes until I think Prince Jack said, "How about the new girl,  Jannel, goes first?" 

"Oh no that's fine I---" 

"Go ahead hun, take your turn.  It would have to come sometime," Tom said.

Hun? I gritted my teeth and said, "Fine."

I spun the glass bottle and it landed on Prince Mark. I think.  I gave him a kiss on the cheek, since why really kiss a guy, in front of his girfriend, when I can't even remember his name?  Well, anyways, this went on for three terrible hours.  There was fights when boys kissed other girls and stuff like that.  Yeah, I did have to kiss Tom a few times. It's not like it was any better than kissing his friends.  Although, I had to kiss him on the lips, pretending to be his girlfiend and all.  He had his arm around me like the whole time.  It's annoying when you don't like the person. Tom walked me to my room even though his friends weren't there, but I didn't object.

Then I went in my room and I heard one of Tom's friends walk up and say, "Hey Tom." 

I was listening through mydoor. 

"Hey Jack."

"Hey, you know your girlfriend?"

Why was he talking about me? 

"Yeah, what about her?"

"Well I just wanted to say that you did good. She's awesome." 

"Yeah."

"She's really pretty too."

Oh no, not him too.

"Yeah, she is."

"Hey Jack, miss me?" A girl's voice asked. 

"Hey babe."

"Hey Daisy." Tom awkwardly said. 

Oh, so he was dating Daisy.  I looked through the keyhole to our door and looked to see what they looked like.  I didn't really remember Jack had golden brown hair and hazel eyes.  Daisy has black medium straight hair and brown eyes. 

"Oh, hi Tom." Daisy coldly muttered. 

Why was she being so mean to him? 

"So Daisy, want to go see a movie tonight?"

"Okay babe."

Then, she walked away, flipping her hair at Tom when she turned around. That snot! I don't like Tom, but no one deserves to be treated like that. I suddenly became really tired, so I just have to wait for those boys to leave, so I could shower.