The Life of a Teenage Princess (chapter 6)

Author's note:Hey guys!!! :D FINALLY UPDATING, RIGHT? Haha, yes. I made it super extra long this time, because I felt bad for keeping you all waiting for so long! :O Okay, well lot's of shock in this chapter, and I hope you all like it! :) Remember to comment, vote, and become a fan if you didn't already! :D and by the way guys, Jack is 15. He is only one year older than Tom and Tom just hangs out with older guys. So enjoy once again lol! But he is two years older than Jannel, which isn't actually that bad. also, I dedicated this chapter to TeamCullen0401 because she is a great writer and really nice and helpful! Check out her story! It's really good! :D

..........................................................................................................................................................

*Recap*

Just then, a guy walked out of the bathroom next to us, and turned towards me with a signature smirk, a smirk that can't be forgotten.

"Hello, Jannel." he said.

Jack.

...........................................................................................................................................................

I stared, wide-eyed, into Jack's smirking eyes. Jack started to inch his way toward me, and I quickly jerked my eyes away from him, and ran, full-speed, into the women's restroom.

I heard Jack saying, "Jannel, wait!" as I ran, and slammed the swinging door behind me. I scampered into one of the pink stalls, slamming and locking the door behind me. I sighed and sat down on the toilet. There was no way that I was going back out there. I can't believe Jack would do this to me! I mean, he's done some things, but this is just low. There's no doubt that he knew I'd be his 'blind date'. I don't know how he found out, but all I know is that I've never hated him more than I do right now. I mean, I was nervous about this blind date thing in the first place, but now, I have to go with someone I hate.

I picked up my purse and started emptying the contents onto my lap. Lip gloss, eyeliner, mascara, my cell phone, a couple of crumpled up receipts, my wallet, and a little mirror. I started re-applying some pink lip gloss, and then started putting the things back into my purse. As I had everything put back into my purse, except my cell phone, I set my purse on the floor and scrolled through my contacts list. As I was just about to put my cell phone back into my purse, my hands flinched and my cell phone fell from my reach. I squeezed my eyes shut, then soon heard a small, 'plop'.

"Please no, no, no, no, no, no." I whispered to myself.

I opened my eyes and looked down, to confirm my fear.

"Crap," I cursed to myself.

There it was, right at the bottom of the toilet. I sighed and stood up. Gosh, what else could freaking happen today? I quickly stuck my hand into the toilet and picked up my phone. I wrapped it in some toilet paper and stuck it in my purse. I ran out of the stall and started scrubbing my hands with soap and water. After about the fifth wash, I dried them off. I heard the bathroom door open, as I started to fix my hair in the mirror.

"Jannel! What was that?!?" the voice I knew as Mallory screamed at me.

She walked over to me and I turned to her.

"I just don't think I want to go through with this blind date any more," I admitted.

"B-but, I set this whole thing up. That Jack guy over heard us talking at school and said that he knew you. So I thought he would be perfect for you," she went on.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. Jack and Tom go to your school?"

"Yeah, didn't you know?"

"No, I did not," I started.