Mission 7 (Dante's and (y/n) )

Start from the beginning

The demon did not like this, "You insult me, foul-scented creature!" The demon said to us, he started to used some kind of power on us, but I grabbed (y/n) quick, so she won't get blow away, once he was done with his power, me and (y/n) decided to do a joke to him, I went first, "Looks like your master's got you on a pretty short leash." I said to the demon.  (Y/n) decided to do that trick that I did back then, so I decided to join in on this again, we both looked at each other, we smirk at this, "Come on, little puppy. We'll take you out for a walk, c'mon! Let's go!" We both said to the demon dog.  (Y/n) started clapping her hands to the demon dog, the demon did not like that, "You two have fought our kin in the past... But I am king of the Cerberus tribe!" The demon dogs were yelling at us a lot, "They are weak! But WE will feast on your flesh. And gnaw on your bones!" The demon dogs said to us.

The demon dogs were breaking their chains off, "So you're the strongest in the litter. Looks like we're gonna need a bigger leash. Come on!" I said to the demon, I heard (y/n) was talking to him, "It's showtime!" (Y/n) yelled out and doing the stuff I used to before on the other demon dog, I smirked at this before we started getting our weapons ready to do this.

(Y/n) was using her guns to shoot at the demon, while I was attacking them with my sword, what I didn't noticed was the demon dogs were using flames on me, but I felt someone tackled me to avoid the attacks, I looked up to see (y/n) was the one that tackled me to the floor to avoid the demon attack, "well, I guess we always save each other from almost near death." I joke to (y/n), I see her smirking at me. (Y/n) had got up and stick her hand out for me to grabbed on, so I grabbed her hand and she pulled me up, so we can killed this demon, "Let's kill this bastard already." (Y/n) said to me, I smiled at her before we started attacking the demon again til it was dead, I also noticed that something was coming towards to me, I stick my hand out to it, turns out it was that same weapon that I used to have to before.

(Y/n) looked at me with a smile on her face, she started talking to me, "Dante, you know what to do?" (Y/n) said to me, I started doing tricks on the weapon, I was having some fun with it, then we had to go down to a big hole in the bottom, so I picked (y/n) in bridal style and I jumped down with (y/n) holding around my neck, once I got down, I put (y/n) down and we see Urizen was looking at the foot then we looked to see what he was looking at.  Urizen was looking at the demon fruit, "Vergil..." I said to myself, but (y/n) heard me because she was looking at me before looking back to Vergil.

(Y/n) was looking nervous but she held it in, "Hey, is that the damn fruit that you've been jabberin' about? Doesn't look so special to us." I said to my brother, I started looking around the area to see the same house that me and Vergil used to live in, "Yup, this is where it all started. That day mother saved me and... left you behind." I said to my brother, I kept Continuing talking to my brother, "The thing you don't know is, she tried to save you, too. She kept searching and searching... Until it killed her." I said to my brother with a mad tone to him. (Y/n) was looking at me, but she was looking back at Vergil's demon form, "I have no recollection of this tale, or this place. It's all an illusion, created by this extraordinary fruit. It's power, you both see, is all I ever wanted." My brother said to me.

Vergil grab the fruit off the root, "And with this..." My brother said to me, I started running towards to my brother, "I will have everything!" My brother said to me, I was so close to getting him but it was too late because he eat the fruit, (y/n) was looking at my brother before she started talking to me, "I guess, we have to fight your brother?" (Y/n) asked me, "Yeah, looks like it." I said to her, I turned back to my brother, "No, brother, you don't have everything. That last shred of humanity that you still had? You just lost it!" I said to my brother. Vergil was looking at me then at (y/n), I didn't like this at all, I put (y/n) behind me, "That is nothing but the pitiful cries of those without strength." My brother said to me, before he started walking towards us, "Come to me, brother... I shall enlighten you, Dante!" My brother yelled at me.