Chapter 7:

Note: I would be lying if I said I was still into this story because I wasn't. But I have come back because I still have some people interested in this story! Thank you for adding a new light into my stories. Sometimes that's what us writers need.

Louis:

Marie did not make eye contact with me once as she walked pass.
Would I ever understand women? I thought to myself.
It was no surprise as I've never had a stable relationship with one after loosing my mother at a young age.
Maria stood next to me as her shoulder brushed over mine. I could tell what she was thinking without even moving. The game she was playing would only become dangerous for me.
" Good morning, my King" she said lowly.
An unusual feeling ran down my spine as her fingers moved smoothly down my back.
I grabbed her hand moving my feet quickly into the next room as her heels hit hard against the floor. Others watched her carefully, beginning to make their own stories.
The door closed shut as we stood middle way of my office. My hand disconnected from hers as I was deep in thought.
What's on your mind Louis? She asked taking a step closer.
Maria would always hold a spot in my heart, I even would have married her if things were different. I knew I was not in love with her, as Marie brought a new shinning light into my life. A new chance at life that I needed. What we were building could only be said through a special connection that we only knew the language to.
"Maria, it's time for you to stop your petty games." I said loudly.
An unusual expression filled a void in her face.
She is your Queen and you will treat her as one. If I ever see you disrespecting her in that manner again, the punishment will not be taking likely on you.
The room was filled with silence for a moment as we both took in the words I just had spilled.
"Louis I love you." I've giving you a special part of myself and you will not dismiss in this manner." No man will ever want me, because I have giving myself to you. She said.
My heart ached for her as I knew what she said was true.
"We should have never did that to begin with." I said lowly.
Both of us hurting together formed a unbreakable bond that we both held dearly to our heart.
I will not begin a marriage with lies as many have before. It would not be fair to Marie.
"What about me Louis?" She cried.
"I'm in love with you, and you can't ask me to stop now."
I'll do whatever it takes, just don't leave me like others have.
My eyes felt heavy after watching her so very long. I pulled her into to sit in the couch that was never by.

"That would be unfair for me to deny you a happy life that you have always wanted." I said.
My happy life has to be with you. She pressed her lips towards mine as I could taste the salt from her tears.
Instantly I pulled back as she moved towards my neck.
"Don't fight this, I want you as much as you want me." She said softly.
My feelings were conflicted as she unbuckled my pants filling myself deep inside her. Everything happened quickly as my heart wanted to stop but my mind didn't.
Her fingers pushed deep inside my hair as we both let go.
Disappointment filled me quickly as I rushed to push her off as she watched me slowly. I couldn't speak as I pulled my pants back into place.
Louis? She called out.
Why couldn't you just respect my wishes? I yelled out.
You gave in. She said.
I glanced at her. "As if you gave me any chance not to.
Louis, everyone is waiting for you in the hall. If you are still upset about our fight from early then I'm sorry but we still have a duty.
Marie voice boomed from outside the door. Here she was to apologize as I was giving into her theory about us.
"Would you please open the door?" I'm sorry. Everyone is starting to look at me. Maria stood up quickly fixing herself as I stormed out the door, not giving Marie enough time to look past me.
My breathing was heavy as she looked at me confused.
Shall we? I asked linking her arm with mine .