Chapter Six: Defeated

The Alpha. Shit. I am so dead. I mean I have defeated some Alphas before, well more specifically, I have killed some Alphas before, but I had my weapons at the time. Now I have nothing but my bare hands. I guess I will have to try though. Suddenly, I couldn't see anything but red. Then I remembered, I have to do it blindfolded too. I am now in some seriously deep shit. The only way to even come close to winning is if I used some strength from my wolf. She was extremely quiet most of the time, but she also knew the perfect times to help.

Akira?

I'm here Raven. I will give you as much strength as I can. I have a feeling you can actually beat this Alpha.

What makes you so sure?

I am not entirely sure. But I can still see, even though your eyes are covered.

Really? Can you be my guide?

Of course, I can also let you know what moves will be most helpful in certain times, but you need to trust me without any doubts. If you hesitate, you will lose for sure.

I understand, thank you Akira.

Good luck Raven.I was snapped out of my conversation with my wolf when the crowd started cheering. I instantly felt another presence in the room. It was powerful, and I could instantly tell that the Alpha was here. I could not see him, but I knew he was well built and very tall. I straightened my back and stood tall, as I felt him approach me.

"This is the wolf that managed to defeat my Beta in a blindfold? What shame Jackson must feel right now." The Alpha had a deep, sexy voice that made me shiver for some reason. I was almost oblivious to the fact that he had practically insulted me, almost.

"Well to be fair, I am not the easiest to defeat." I defended, proud that my voice sounded almost as powerful as his.

"We'll see about that." He stood across from me in the painted circle. I got into a fighting position and readied myself to attack. I could feel the power Akira gave me slowly flowing throughout my entire body, making me stronger, faster, and even more graceful.

Ready? she asked.

As ready as I'll ever be. I replied. I heard Jackson draw in a sharp breath and the whistle blow loud. The Alpha and I circled eachother. I felt the air change and Akira's voice loud and clear in my head. Duck left. Right spinning kick over your head. I did as I was told as soon as she demaded each order. I felt my foot connect with what I assumed was his face. Loud gasps echoed through the air as their Alpha staggered back from the force of my kick. Leap forward two feet and right uppercut. I quickly shot forward and threw my right fist up in a short uppercut punch, connecting with the Alpha's jaw. I leapt back quickly, following my wolf's orders. I heard a low growl, as the Alpha became angry that I had made his face bleed.

"Bitch!" I heard the Alpha scream before leaping at me. Jump as high as you can and do not spin around before you land. I jumped up, and felt him rush past me. I landed facing away from him and Akira told me to throw a swinging backfist. I flung my right fist out and whipped around. My fist hit his neck since he was taller than me. My knuckles collided with his windpipes and he was left breathless for several seconds. In that time I had put the Alpha in a choke hold, as per my wolf's command. Gasps filled the room once again, at the fact that I had beat their Alpha, in a blindfold.

"Holy Shit!" I heard Jackson yell. I removed my blindfold, keeping the Alpha in the chokehold with one arm. All I could see were people staring at me with absolute shock. I let go of the Alpha and walked over to Jackson, his mouth hanging open.