Freddy Encounters Mushrooms

Okay hi there people this is my first story and i dont know if its good or not but....yea anyways so this is kind of educational because its about 'Shrooms and yea i wrote this story for a health project that me and my friend did, we had to make a picture book about a drug of our choice and all so yea...

enjoy the story 

AND....COMMENT (so i can like know if it was good or not) and Vote if you guys wanna vote its cool with me if u don't...okay im gonna stop rambling...

*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-* 

One day while I, also known as Freddy was at the whole earth festival I was walking around looking for something to eat because I was so hungry.

 So while I was on my quest to find food, this guy, who’s name was Kyle, came up to me and said,  “Hey man do you wanna have some Mushrooms?”

I turned around and looked at this guy, Kyle and asked. “What kind of mushrooms?” 

“Oh man these are some Magical ‘Shrooms, they’re the best!” after hearing this I thought for a moment and then I remembered what Mrs. Hartsough said in Health class…

FLASHBACK!

 “Class, Please take out your notes we are going to be taking note today on Hallucinogens” with that Mrs. Hartsough turned on the overhead and started her lecture… “So Class there are many types of Hallucinogens, like Magic Mushrooms, LSD, PCP, and Ketamine.  So lets start with Magic Mushrooms.”  She pulled the overhead up a little, “Magic Mushroom’s Slang/Street name are Liberties, Magics, Mushies, Liberty Cap, Psilcyin, Shrooms, Amani Agaric, and Fly Agaric.  This drug has 12 different varieties of magic mushrooms that grow wildly thourghout the UK in autumn, though there are 2 that are more common.   They are called Pslicybin Mushrooms, which are small and tan colored but bruise blue when they’re touchced, and Amanita Muscaria, which are more like the red and white spotted toadstools you see in fairytale books.”

END OF FLASHBACK!

 “Um…hello man! Helloooooooo!” I came out of my flashback to Kyle waving his hand in my face.  With that I looked at him and jumped back.

“Hey man what’s wrong?” Kyle asked

“Oh um…no I don’t want any ‘shrooms man!” I answered back and tried to walk away but he caught up.

“Hey dude what wrong with you? I just asked you what’s wrong” Kyle said stepping in front of me. 

“Dude I need to go find some food, I’m sooooo hungry!” thank you Mrs. Hartsough, I thought to myself.

“But dude these ‘shrooms will get rid of your hunger!” Kyle explained to me.

“No I’m gonna go and get some garlic fries.” I walked off to the other end of the festival and got my fries and went and found my friends and left.

 Later when I got home I thought of how what could have happen if I had accepted what that guy Kyle was offering me…

Day Dream Land!

 “AHHHHHHHH HELP ME I HAVE SPIDERS AND ANTS AND OTHER BUGS ALL OVER ME!!!!!!!”

 I could feel them crawling up and down my body scaring me a lot and I was screaming and freaking out!

 The next thing I knew I was being chased by a bunch of zombies and alligators and crocodiles! I was so freaked!

END OF DAY DREAM LAND (more like NIGHTMARE LAND!)

 Next thing I know I’m in my room and had just jumped up from my bed.  Good thing I didn’t get the ‘shrooms from Kyle.

I chose not to do drugs but instead I play sports, listen to music, hang out with friends, study, watch TV, go on the computer, and spend time with my family. 

I’m also happy because I was reading an article the day after and Magic Mushrooms harm your body by making you feel sick, tired and disoriented.  It also can make you nervous, twitchy, cold, it can also make you feel so withdrawn inside your head that you can’t hold a sensible conversation.  There are also long-term effects, such as users experience “flashbacks”, or Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (HPPD), which are reoccurrences of hallucinations long after ingesting the drug.  This disorder could also happen with a user after a single experience with the drug.

*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-* 

Okay last little authors note...

Thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed the weirdness of the story and o how bad i am at writing also tell me if it was funny at all during the story...mmkay?

so i also told my partner in crime with this that i would give her credit on this story...

THANKS FROM PATTY AND DEVIN (my names Patty by the way and Devin's one of my besties(: (she's also known as BibliophileGirl) We hope you learned a little information from this short story that is brought to you by us (:

mmkay bye bye peace out home puppies ;D