He started to suck your clit while fingering your entrance. A gasp left your mouth when he inserted 2 fingers inside.

The pleasure is overwhelming you since you never did this before. Your pulling onto his hair.

You started to feel a Knott in your stomach so you clenched your walls against his fingers.

He pumped faster and you moaned really loud. Your legs shook when you cummed.

He licked you clean the he removed his boxers and revealed his hard dick. He stroked it and rubbed it againts your folds to make it wet.

He then inserted it all into you. You can feel pain.

Ale:Are you a virgin?

You just nodded and he smirked. He started to speed up not letting you adjust with his size. Shortly after, you started to feel pleasure than pain.

Even tho he's not being gentle, you can feel that he's passionate about doing this thing with you. You assumed that it's not a one-time thing.

But you're wrong.

After the things you both did, you fell asleep. You woke up in the same bed and it's the exact time when Alejandro came out of the bathroom.

You noticed you're still wearing the mask. You smiled knowing that he respected your decision of keeping your identity.

You decided to introduce yourself since you can feel like the feeling is mutual but its not.

He went near you and took his wallet from the side table. You're confused as fuck.

He handed you 200 bucks. You just looked at him with disbelieve. It broke your heart knowing that he looks at you like you're a slut .

Ale:is it not enough?

He started to get more money in his wallet.

Y/n:Im not a slut.

Was all you said then took your underwear and a random shirt. You went outside still naked.
...
You shot up from bed when you feel the urge of throwing up. You ran to the bathroom. After you threw up you looked at yourself in the mirror.

You're scared as fuck knowing that Alejandro is the only one that you had sex with. You doesn't even know that guy's last name.

Your mom noticed that you're being nauseous for the past week and knows that you're pregnant. You didn't tell her anything tho but she's also a woman and a mom.

Mom:Who's the father?

She randomly asked you while your washing the dishes. Your eyes widened at his question. You're thinking for an excuse.

Mom:Don't lie to me y/n im not angry at you.

Her voice is calm and you can't hear any sign of angryness in her voice.

You don't have a choice but to tell her everything. She doesn't know you did everything of that just for her. She supported you tho.
...
5 years later
You're now a care giver in a house of an old lady. That lady named Corazon but you called her Cory. She's lonely in life and she's on her 70's already.

She invited you and your family to live with her. You're already a mom of Alessandro which you call Andy. He really looked like Alejandro.

Andy has a curly hair. He also got Ale's nose eyes and lips. Literally everything including the mf dimple.

Then one day, Cory has vistor, an old man which is the same age as Cory. Cory is really happy to see the old man named Ricardo, which is her long lost love.

But you're not that happy when you saw the person who's accompanying Ricardo.

It's Alejandro. He doesn't know you but you clearly can see that its him.

He introduced himself to you. You tried to hide your feelings and introduced yourself too.

He started to get along with Andy. You went to the kitchen. Your mom noticed that something is wrong.

Mom:Do you know him?

You cried on her shoulder.

Y/n:He's Andy's dad

You sobbed.

Mom:Yeah i see they looked exactly the same even their smile are the same.

She smiled at you.

Y/n:I don't know what to do mom
Mom:just go and tell him...
...
Days passed, alejandro and his grandpa is visiting everyday.

You and Ale are talking sometimes tho and you just knew that he's not that bad.

You led him into a room and invited him to talk.

Y/n:I know this may sound a lil bit wierd but...

You looked at his eyes.

Y/n:You're are Andy's dad...

His eyebrows knitted together. He doesn't know what to say either.

Ale:Is that why me and Andy looked the same

He smiled and laughed softly. You expect him to not belive you and get angry at you but you're wrong.

Y/n:You believe me?
Ale:ofcourse i belive you. I can sense that i know you the girl who isnt a slut.

He said while grabbing your cheeks and smiling at the last park he said.
....
Years passed, you and Alejandro married and had more kids. Everything just went unexpectedly.
-------------------------
A/n:i heard this story from the radio again. This is from a real story from the Philippines and i tried to convert everything in English and western style.

Hahaha also i dont know why im imagining Alejandro doing the unholy with Katie after watching Roshaun's video. Im sure ale lost his v-card to her.

Im proud of Robert tho...

And also, IS MATTIA DATING VIC!?
1467 words