𝟎𝟎𝟑

—————————-

Samantha's POV

Julian and I were in the kitchen and I grabbed 2 shot glasses and poured some vodka into them.
"Here you go" I said as I handed him the shot glass. We both looked at each other and went for it. I felt burn as it went down my throat and I didn't like it. I truly don't know why I agreed to taking shots with him, I should've just asked for food.
After a few rounds of shots, we agreed to go around and get some footage. We found that boys, and recorded them along with Alex and Carlos. I had to use the restroom like really badly so I told Julian before I left. I went up the stairs and went into a empty bedroom, and headed into the restroom. I finished doing my business when I heard someone enter the room. I walked out and saw Frank sitting on the bed.  I already knew what he was going to say and I didn't want to hear it from him right now. I sat next to him on the bed.

"So we're just going to pretend like you aren't trying to hook up with Julian?" he said. I knew he was going to bring up Julian.
Frank and I weren't strangers, we've actually known each other for a couple of months. We met at another party, one thing led to another and we hooked up. But it didn't stop there, we were like friends with benefits but nobody knew. We agreed that nobody had to know, not even our best friends. I hated hiding this from my best friends. I knew Frank had his group of friends but I never thought I would actually have to meet them or have him meet mine.

"First of all, I don't know why it's such a big deal. We're just having fun plus he's just your friend it's not like you're related to him"
"Well that's where you're wrong, he's my cousin. And I don't want you messing with him at all. Leave him alone"
"Frank baby, you're no fun. We're just enjoying the party which you should also do." I said as I got up to sit on his lap and face him. I started leaving kisses on his neck but he grabbed my face and stopped me.
"I'm no fun? I just don't want him to be touching what's mine. You got that mamas?" he smacked my ass.
"No I don't got that. You were the one who didn't want strings attached but yet here we are. You know what, fuck you and your friends with benefits shit." I said as I got off him. Before I could walk out, he grabbed my wrist.
"We aren't done here." he said. I tried to get out of his grip but he didn't budge.
"Okay, can you just let me have some tonight? I just want to enjoy this party and you know that. I promise nothing will happen between Julian and I. Please baby" I said with a pouty face.
"You know my ways don't you mamas, go have fun but no funny business, but come here first"
"What do you wan- " before I could finish, he crashed his lips onto mine. We started making out on the bed when his phone rang.
"Fuck, it's Danny" I stayed quiet and he answered. After a minute or so, the call ended.
"Guess what he said?" as he starts planting kisses on my neck making his way to my breasts.
"Hmmm, are you guys going home already?"
"Well since it's late and we've all had some drinks, Alex suggested we stay the night in the airbnb to be safe."
"Wait are you being dead ass?"
"I'm being dead ass baby, maybe we could have some fun while the boys are asleep"
"I would love to unless Julian beats you to it" I kissed him one last time, laughed and left the room.

—————————-

I'm thinking abt publishing my julian book but idk. Also did y'all see sweetea on hollywood fix because alex really gave them a whole shoutout. Anyways, I hope you guys like the book so far 😁😁