S U N L I G H T

Lex's Pov

I slid out of his bed and gulped the water down before making my way down outside to sit under the tree. Molly gave me a skeeved out look but then smiled slightly at the sight of me. I leaned against the tree and sat down, watching as the sun rose.

I looked over at Fred's window, where his figure was etched. He smiled softly. I grinned, and he disappeared. He came out jogging towards me. At the sight of my leg twitching, he laughed.

I rolled my eyes as he sat down and put his head in my lap. I stroked his hair and we watched the sun together as it finally shined it's light across the field and onto us. He looked up at me, both our faces golden. I leaned my head down and gently kissed him. He lightly bit my bottom lip.

"Morning", he whispered gently. "Good morning Fred", I said as I kissed him after each word. He grabbed me and spun us around. Bad move since the hill sloped down. He pulled me closer to his body and shielded me as we rolled down the hill at top speed. We finalize landed at the bottom with him on top me.

He kissed me one more time before pulling me up. "Let's race", he announced. He took off, and I fell behind since my leg was slowing me down. Before we made it to the top, he swooped me up and carried me into the house bridal style.

George positively beamed from his chair in the kitchen. "Mum, did you know I forced Freddie here to tell Lex about his feelings?" He said loudly. "You're a great brother Georgie", Fred and Molly said happily at the same time.

"If only we didn't have to hear the process", Bill mumbled. "Shove off", Fred laughed.

He sat me down beside George and went off into the kitchen. "Thanks", I said uncomfor-tably to George". He winked. "I'm just the matchmaker. Except when I see Harry with his tongue down my sisters throat!" He yelled loudly. So he must've caught them doing something then?

Fred came back in with two plates. We cleared them off and then went to get ready for Bill's wedding. I put on my light green dress, which went down in folds on the floor. I left my hair down and quickly put on a light makeup look. I carried my heels to Fred's room. I quietly slipped into the room and sat on his bed.

He shut his dresser door and turned around. "Holy fuck-" he gasped as he saw me. "You scared the shit out of me", he pants as I shake the bed with my laughter. He pushes me down onto the bed and leans over me. "You do look gorgeous though", he whispers. "Just wait til you see how gorgeous I am tonight", I hint.

"Don't tell me you have something on under that dress that I'll love", he groans playfully. "Maybe a little something", I elaborate.

"I can't wait", he smiles.

I push him up. "Now get ready", i teasingly threaten. "I'll be downstairs waiting".