E X H A U S T I O N

Lex's Pov

I need to figure out how I feel about Draco before we do anything. But right now, with my hand in his? This moment is really helping me not lose my mind. "Do you have firewhiskey?" I ask him. "It's in my room. Let's get it".

When we get to his dorm he grabs it from under his bed and hands it to me. I uncork it and chug half the jug. "LEX" he says. My vision is already blurring. I feel so much better now. I lean against the wall and slide down. "Lex?" He says timidly. I look into his concerned eyes. "I'm fine", I sigh. He slides down next to me. "You're abusive", I start to say.

"I know. I know I'm abusive. I know I hurt you. I know I messed up my chances. But can you please just let me help you first before we do this?" He says. He spells the firewhiskey out of of me.

He gets up. "Just know I'll always be here for you, waiting in case you change your mind. I promise I'll treat you like how I should've treated you in the first place".

He falls onto his bed, mentally exhausted. This is such a bad idea. I get up and place myself in his arms. He leans us back onto the bed, and we fall asleep at the same time.

Should I write her to end up with Draco or someone else? Idk if i want her to be with Cedric because I'll be making that into a complicated type of twist throughout the book.