He started being aggressive with his hand gestures and I'm starting to get worried for my face being a victim to those hands.

"Also seeing you being popular cause of your looks, which I understand cause you got it from me-"

Again, you're not my parent

"But it still didn't help your single ass to think about actually trying to date someone! Jimin is just adding more to my stress cause all he talks about are his nasty kinks I didn't ask for!"

While hyung kept rambling about Jimin and his weird taste in kinks. I heard the cafe's bell ring signaling that someone has entered.

I wanted to tell Jin hyung that there's a customer, so he could leave, but when I saw who it is. My eyeballs almost fell out of my sockets.

OMG JUNGKOOK?!???!!

Jin hyung stopped his rambling when he saw my bewildered face

Jin hyung stopped his rambling when he saw my bewildered face. Before I could stop him, he immediately whipped his head so fast it could've break. I wish it did break, so Jungkook would be saved from this hyung.

He looked at me with wide eyes and I pleaded him to not do anything.

I signaled him a 'please don't go there and embarrass me in front of my possible husband' face, but that poor excuse of a parent hyung signaled back with a 'I'm gonna go there and embarrass you in front of your possible husband' face.

He stood up and marched down to Jungkook, who noticed him advancing towards his direction and tilted his head cutely in confusion.

Jin hyung just stood there.. observing Jungkook's face. The little bunny just stared back at him with his big sparkly eyes.

Hyung just looked behind him to stare at me and that's when the youngest noticed my presence. He looked back at Jungkook again.

"... you could do better"
"HYUNG!"
"Shush child! I wasn't talking to you!"

Are you serious?!

"The hell?! What happened to the conversation we just had?"

Suddenly Jin hyung squeezed Jungkook in his arms and boy... I would be lying that it didn't made me feel jealous seeing that.

"I am protecting this baby from you! He should only experience only the good things in life!"

He looked at Jungkook in the eye and said with a serious tone.

"You are my son from now on"

Oh my god, this hyung..

"That sounded really creepy and threatening. Don't scare him away!"

Doe eyes looked at me with such a puzzled look. I would be cooing at him if I wasn't so embarrassed of my hyung.

"I'm sorry.. uhm.. you're..?"
"Your future father-in-law, Kim Seokjin~! You can call me Jinnie hyung, baby"