•Chapter 2•

(Y/n's POV)

   Another day has come its time for me to move out of my house. I was packing my clothes in my suitcases and putting some of my stuff inside some boxes. I was pretty nervous for some reason. I've never left outside my house not even outside our yard. Even though my parents have to leave for a few weeks I never had the Idea to throw a party and that's the thing most kids would do if their parents were away.

    I heard my someone walking up the stair I assumed their ganna tell me its time to go. "Are done sweetheart you father's almost done packing the car." My mom said while opening the door.

    "Yes mom.. Just a few more minutes.." I said as I pack some of my stuff.

    "You sure, you're okay with this." My mom asked worried while rubbing my hair. Which is kinda weird cause its their idea.

    "What do you mean? This is your idea." I replied curiously.

    "Well yes..but if you leave..you're not ganna be our little girl anymore." My mom said sadly it almost looked like she's about to cry.

     "Well if its for the best... I think I'm up for it." I said proudly.

     "Well if that's your decision..well good luck." My mom said. She's about to cry so I thought about giving him a big warm hug and she hugged me back.

     She pulled away and wiped her tears. "Well. That enough for the drama... Meet you down ok." She said before giving me a quick squeeze before letting me go. I never new my mom could be so dramatic.

     I finished stuffing the last bits of my clothes before taking one last glance and close the door. I got in the car and noticed my mom and dad in the front seat chatting. Its kinda weird though I don't know why, all I have to do is ask.

    "Why are you guys doing?" Looking at the with a weird face.

    "Sweetheart you really think we're just ganna let you go all by your self now, don't you." My dad replied.

    "Well yes. Yes I am." I said honestly sounding a bit disappointed before pausing for a while. "Is this really necessary? Well I mean I can take care of my self right." I said sarcastically. I laugh nervously.

    "Well yes.. We've decided-" My mom said before my dad cuts her off by clearing his troat. "Okay..okay..." My mom said softly before shifting her head back at me. "I've decided for us to take you your new place just to be safe."

    "Well...erm...um..I think that's fine." I said sounding a bit worried before looking back trough the window.

    "I told she won't like it." My dad mumbled but I heard it though.

    "Oh..shh! My mom argued.

    "She's already 16, practically a young adult. You shouldn't be treating her like a child anymore." My dad replied softly but I can tell that he's arguing with my mom.

     "Well if that child, is my child-" My mom was going to answer back but I just need to change the topic before this thing gets any worse.

      "So..what school am I going to again?" I asked quickly. Making them stop arguing.

     "The school where your mom and I used to go. The place where we graduated. The Institute of Perfection." He said proudly without looking at me. "That where I met your mom." My dad said in a flirty tone and my giggled.

      I face palmed myself hard as I watch my parent flirt with each other along the way. I pulled out my headphones out of my bag and started listening to my f/m. I terned it up into a higher volume without hurting my ears avoiding to hear the words that coming out of my parents mouths.

    Three hours of boredom and finally I've arrived at my new..House? I was confused by the time we got there. Cause instead of arriving at a building field with apartments I've arrived in a house with red and white bricks.

    I looked at it from the top floor to the bottom. It was weird though cause they said I'll be having an apartment. Not that I'm not thankful but just curious that's all.

 Not that I'm not thankful but just curious that's all

   "Mom, Dad... Why are we here? I thought that I've be living in a apartment?" I asked while removing my headphones from my ear and hang it on my neck.

   "You were.. But someone is too stubborn and suggested for us to let you stay here instead." He said trying to hit my mom with those words.

    "Who are you calling stubborn! I'm trying to keep my daughter safe!" My mom argued.

    "Technically she's OUR daughter. So I also gets to decide if she's ready or not." My dad replied.

    "Yes. I know that but I get to have the much bigger responsibility to keep her safe." My mom said sounding a bit mad now. I groaned as they continued arguing so I just decided to make them stop.

    "Um guy it doesn't matter." I said smiling and they both looked a me.

     My dad stood up straight and cleared his troat. "Here ya go sweetheart." My dad said tossing me the keys. Which was odd cause it was three key dangling on a keychain.

    "Um dad..? I asked pausing for a second as my dad looked at me confused.

    "Yes sweetheart..." He replied.

    "Why is there three key in here? Well I mean I know that one is the key to the house and one is a spare. But what is there another one. What's it for? I asked confused. My dad laugh as I scrunched my face.

    "Well sweetheart... You that one is the key to your car." My dad explained as I looked shock.

    "B-but I.. I don't know how to drive..! I said nervously.

    "But your ganna start one day." My mom said whole checking her watch. "Well time to go we don't wanna be late." She said as they walks forward towards my direction giving me each a kiss on the forehead. "Bye sweetie~ love ya!" They said as they hopped inside the car.

•••
TIME SKIP
•••

     I was finished unpacking my stuff and grabbed my laptop and searched for a job in town or online unfortunately I haven't choose one yet from all the best options. So I just decided to rest and think about it tomorrow.

      I put on my pj's and flopped myself on my bed thinking about what will happens tomorrow.

     "Tomorrow is a start of a new...life." I said to myself as I drifted of to sleep.