☔︎︎ 5 ☔︎︎

En başından başla

We stare at each other until I speak. "You look like a peppermint." I say. "Thank you." He says. We continue to stare at each other until he speaks. "Shouto Todoroki." Todoroki says. "Make me some ice later, okay." I say and walk to another person.

"Hey, Kiri." I jump on him from behind. He was talking with tape elbows. "Who's your friend?" I ask. "I am Hanta Sero." Sero says. "Nice to meet you." I say. "You too." Sero says. I feel Kiri heating up. "You good, you getting kinda hot?" I ask.

"Yep, just fine." Kiri says. I jump off of him and cool him down. The bell rings. "I'll see you tomorrow!" I say. I run towards Izuku and jump on his back. "I'm so tired..." Izuku says. "Oops." I say, and jump back down.

Suddenly Iida comes up behind us. "Iida?" Izuku asks. "Is your finger healed? Yeah, thanks to recovery girl." Izuku says, showing his bandaged finger.

We walk side by side now with Iida. "I was really taken in by Mr. Aizawa. I even thought This is the best of the best and such. I didn't think a teacher could encourage us with a lie." Iida says. "It did work though." I say. "Hmm, true." Iida says.

"Hey! You three! Going to the station? Wait for me!" Ochako yells. "You're the infinity girl." Iida says. "I'm Ochako Uraraka. Um, you're Tenya Iida and you're Deku Midoriya, right?" Ochako asks.

I burst out laughing. "Deku?!" Izuku says. "Huh? But during the fitness test, the boy named Bakugo said..., right?" Ochako asks. I was hitting the floor at this point with my fist. "Um, my real name is Izuku, but Deku is what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me." Izuku says.

"An insult?" Iida asks. "Oh, is that right? Sorry! But Deku sounds like the Japanese word for You can do it!, so I kinda like it." Ochako says. "I'm Deku!" Izuku says. I rub her head. "And you captured his heart." I say. "Huh?" Ochako asks.

"Midoriya? You're accepting it too early! Wasn't that an insult?" Iida asks. "You'll get it soon Iida." I say. "It's like a Copernican Revolution..." Izuku murmurs. "Co-Pe?" Ochako asks.

We continue to walk towards the station. "I'm gonna go this way!" I say. There's no way I'm getting onto a train! "But we're almost to the train?" Iida asks. "I have to go get groceries first." I say, it was technically true.

The fridge at home was looking a bit empty. "Alright. Bye!" Ochako says. "Bye!" I say. I start to speed walk to the street store. I go to find a jewelry store. I walk in and see a old man m, he kinda looked like a butler.

"Oh dear a customer! Are you selling or buying?" He asks. I take my bag of jewels out. "Oh my! These are some very rare jewels!" He says, excited. "How long will it take?" I ask. "30 minutes. I need to identify each one and if it's worth it." He says.

"Can I come back?" I ask. "Of course." He says. I nod my head and start to buy some food for home. I had extra money Inko had for me.

20 Minutes Later

I start to head back to the jewelry store but I see cops surrounding the store. "Come out now with your hands in the air!" Policemen yells. Inko told me this only happens when a crime is happening.

NOT TODAY IM GETTING MY MONEY! I take my blazer and tie it around my face. I'm trying not to show my face. I start to walk towards the store. "Miss it's dangerous right now." A policeman says, blocking my way. I walk past him and run.

Other cops saw me and tried to stop me but failed. I kick the door down and searched for the robber. He was holding the old man from earlier at gunpoint. "The hell, a little girl! Great another hostage." Robber says.

I let him take me "hostage". I wait for him to take his eyes off me and punch him. I kick the gun out of his hands and take his jacket off to tie his hands. I drag him outside to the cops. "Here you go." I say, dropping him.

I go back inside the store and help the old man up. "You alright?" I asked. "I'll probably have trauma but other than that I'm fine." Old man says. "Are you done with my jewels?" I ask. He stares at me. (๑•ૅㅁ•๑)

"That's what you care about?" Old man asks. "Yes." I say. He sighs and gets a envelope out. "Here, take it." He says. I grab it and put it in my bag. "Thanks." I say. "I'll get going now." I say. I go to the back door and start to fly back home.

Time Skip

Inko opens the door for me. "I'm home!" I say. "Why are you so late?! I was worried!" Inko says. "I was getting groceries and exchanging my jewels for money." I say. I had about 50,000 dollars. (I'm using US dollars cuz I'm lazy :p)

I split it in half and give the rest to Inko. "HUH?! SO MUCH MONEY!" Inko yells. Izuku comes over and also gasps. "You can have that." I say, putting the grocery bags on the counter.

"I-it's too much!" Inko says. "It's fine. You're helping me, so it's the least I can do." I say. "B-but!" Inko says. I hug her. "Don't worry." I say. "Thank you, Yarashi." Inko cries.

I sweat drop. "Where'd all this money come from?" Izuku asks, still shocked. "I just traded my money for your currency." I said.

My ears perk up as I hear the TV.
I look and see the old man. Inko and Izuku saw me looking at the TV and also looked.

School girl rushed into Jewelry store, coming out seconds later with robber restrained. She went back in quickly though and witnesses never saw her come out.

Mister, any clues on who this girl is?

Sorry, I forgot. He smiles.

Well that's too bad. Just who is the school girl?

I cackle. "That's you?!" Izuku exclaims. "Yeah, that was me. He was gonna steal my money, so of course I was gonna stop that robber." I say, shrugging my shoulders.

"Are you okay? Any injuries?" Inko asks. "I'm good. Easiest fight I've ever done." I say, doing a thumbs up. "I'm going to get a heart attack one day because of you." Inko says, sighing and putting a hand over her heart.

"Hehe."