Princess Fragrance..........(ii)

Start from the beginning

Chloé: Ahahahahaha, you're flattering me. It is so kind of me though, isn't it?

Prince Ali: (slightly confused) Why, yes. I said just that. You did not hear me?

(Chloé laughs nervously and her eye twitches. The press continues to take pictures. The prince puts Tikki in his shirt pocket and Chloé takes a picture with him.)

Nadja: Nadja Chamack. Don't be bemused, it's just the news! Prince Ali, do you have anything to say about your official Parisian visit? (An elevator bell rings and Princess Fragrance appears further away from the crowd)

Prince Ali: I'm very happy to be here. (Princess Fragrance fires her perfume gun at Chloé)

Nadja: Prince Ali, where is...that-that smell coming from?! Like rotten fish?! (Nadja, Prince Ali, and André stare at Chloé)

Chloé: What? That's not me! (sniffs herself) It-it is me! Ew! (Perfume sprays behind the paparazzi. Everyone look at them)

Paparazzi: (turns around and bowed down while singing) ♫ At your service, Princess Fragrance. ♫

Prince Ali: Who-who are you?

Princess Fragrance: I'm Princess Fragrance and I've come just for you! In just a spritz you'll be mine, Prince Ali!

Marinette: This is bad! (activates a button from a synthesizer to launch the confetti)

Scene: Adrien's room in the Agreste mansion. Adrien watches the whole live broadcast on TV.

Adrien: What or who is that? Tikki, let's go! There's trouble in Paris! Oh no! Tikki!

Scene: Back inside the Le Grand Paris. Prince Ali, his chaperone, André and Chloé escaped to the stairwell

André Bourgeois: Quickly, Prince! This way! (Marinette follows them and Princess Fragrance down the stairs. Cuts to them hiding in a room)

André Bourgeois: We'll be safe in here. It's a reinforced door.

Prince Ali's chaperone: So much chaos! How is anyone supposed to stick to a schedule around here? (both she and Prince Ali steps away from Chloé)

Chloé: (points under the doorway) What is that?

André Bourgeois: (sees the perfume fog) Get back! (Cuts to Princess Fragrance spraying under the doorway while Prince Ali, his chaperone, André and Chloé are backing away inside the room)

Princess Fragrance: ♫ My prince, my prince, smell the fragrance of my eternal love! ♫ (gasps)

(Everyone look down and notices that the fog is being sucked away. Princess Fragrance turns and sees Marinette using a vacuum cleaner.)

Princess Fragrance: Seriously, who are you?! (uses her perfume gun like a rocket to launches herself and landed on the vacuum cord, plugging it off) Looks like you're powerless now, superhero! (points her gun at Marinette.)

André Bourgeois: (opens the door to take a peek) Oh no, there are two of them now! Run!

(Everyone gets out of the room and runs off.)

Princess Fragrance: (sprays her perfume around herself to create a fog) You can't escape my perfume! ♫ La la la la la la! ♫

(André opens a stairwell door and lets everyone go in first, but he is brainwashed by the fog before he gets inside. Marinette escapes the fog by using a service elevator.)

Princess Fragrance: Get them.

André Bourgeois: ♫ At your service, Princess Fragrance. ♫

(Meanwhile, Marinette made it to the hotel kitchen. She peeks out from the door and sees Prince Ali, his chaperone, and Chloé back in the dining hall.)