Chapter 17: It was Grace Who Saved Him

"That was because I'm not like you.You don't let her go peacefully and even disturb her soul after she died!"

"I love Grace, much more than you do."

"I swear not to bother her and was determined to give her the happiness she wanted since I knew that She had your baby and fell in love with you 5 years ago.While,look what you did!You chose Bella Harrison! You turned a deaf ear to her!You were womanising and never cared about her while she was suffered for the upcoming birth!"

"Where were you when she gave birth abroad?And when she got crumbled knowing Emma had leukaemia and need haematopoietic stem cell transplant,where were you?"

"Even when she returned home, she got to know you were going to marry Bella Harrison, while later you married her instead just in order to revenge her,for you counted Bella's accident on her! Even if she wanted a child to save Emma's life, you still falsely frame her and doubt her unconsciously !"

"Ethan Davis,don't you know that the only person in the world who is not qualified to mention Grace is you?!"

"Grace is totally right. You do not deserve her love at all!"

Leo Austin, a handsome man, became so manic for the first time.

While Ethan Davis stood as if dead.

Leo's words were like hammers, hitting him hard on his heart.

He could hardly stand up, trembling slightly.

"You mean... Emma is my child?..."

But how could she be his child?

It was clear Grace got pregnant before marriage. How could it be?

"oh,oh..." Leo, with red eyes and ironic laughter, grabbed Ethan's collar and said mercilessly, "You do not qualified to be Emma's father and Grace's husband." You didn't even know that It was Grace who saved you five years ago, that Emma was your daughter. Have you ever cared about the, in the past three years?'

Ethan was trembling.

"You say... The person who saved me five years ago was Grace?!

"No,It's impossible! It couldn't be her. How could it be her?

"It was Bella.".

It should have been Bella...

How could it be wrong?

It was Bella on his side when he opened his eyes.

How could he be wrong?

"Maybe you should ask your beloved Bella !"Leo ironically said, "The reason why Grace didn't tell you was because she was afraid of knowing that the reason you loved Bella was not was not because of it at all. She feared that she loved the wrong person and would never be answered. But what she feared most was that you were so upset to accept the truth.Now,Ethan, take a good look at what you have done! "

There was a roar in Ethan's mind

His armor was crushed and his head was rotten into a pile of mud,unable to think.

Yeah, Look what he did, what the hell he is!

It was the Grace that saved him.

It was Grace who loved him so deeply.

But in the past three years, he treated her with full hatred.

He even cursed her to die.

He even wanted to drain all her blood to save Bella.

He even wished that she could get out of his life.

He thought that he didn't love Grace at all,He just hated her.

But...

Did he really know what love is?

Why did he feel so sad after hearing these complaints?

Why couldn't he accept the truth that Grace was dead?

Was that the way it had been for the past three years?

Was that the way that Grace suffered from him all the time?