(y/n) had to give it to the blue-haired girl for still knowing shortcuts to the HQ, the two of them made it safely inside a specific closet room without being noticed or being scratched.

As soon as they arrived, Kyoka placed a yellow rabbit plushie in the middle of the room. It was beyond (y/n) as to why the ones outside didn't notice the younger girl.

Now all they had to do was wait, and wait they did. Luckily, it didn't even take hours for someone familiar to enter the room.

"A doll?" the blonde stared at the rabbit placed on the floor.

Too bad that curiosity killed the cat.

Kyoka summoned Demon snow and within a second, Higuchi was brought inside the room, her body was up against Demon snow while a sword was pressed against her neck.

(y/n) hissed, that looked like it was going to hurt. But (y/n) was lucky that Kyoka promised her that there would be no murder happening...unless it was necessary.

"Move and you're dead, give me the password to the underground room where the boss is," Kyoka glared at Higuchi who was facing the mirror while (y/n) had their walkie talkie near her ear, the radio being at the lowest volume as she didn't want to interrupt Kyoka.

Higuchi tried her best to look like she wasn't bothered, but alas, her fear-stricken face betrayed her. "I heard that you joined the agency and stopped being an assassin, the last part seems false,"

(y/n) of course, heard what the blonde said and for some reason, she was the one who was offended, "Hey! Kyoka has been nothing but a delight," she stuck her tongue out to the woman, at that point you could tell who was more mature between the two, setting aside their height and age.

"Eh? Aren't you the brat from the alleyway?"

"What if I am? This could've been avoided if you didn't delete your precious boss' face everywhere," (y/n) huffed, this goose chase could've ended if it weren't for Chuuya knowing her ability

-

"I'm sorry, what?" Higuchi looked at the orange-haired executive

"Delete the President's face everywhere and anywhere, once they find a picture of him we're done for," Chuuya explained, once again, to everyone who was in the room, and all of them seemed shocked.

They knew the abilities of everyone in the agency and they also knew that Kyoka was the only one they recruited lately.

Or were they wrong?

"That waste of bandages just showed up after one of my missions and he had a girl with him... the girl has the ability to teleport and that mackerel had one of my pictures dangling from his coat pockets so I assume the girl needs to at least see someone or a place before she has the chance to teleport,"

"Well then, do what he says, make sure that there is no trace of the president anywhere, got it?" with Kouyou's command, everybody exited the room, the agents heading to their computer room which had unlimited access to any site

-

"And to think that you were just an errand girl,"

"I mean I am, but that isn't important right now!" (y/n) huffed thinking that the blonde was stalling for time

Kyoka walked to where Higuchi was while the older girl returned to listening to the walkie talkie, wanting to see if anyone needed her assistance.

"I don't kill without a purpose, with that said, if you don't tell me that passcode right now I will make sure that you won't be able to fire a gun again," the girl then took out a knife from god knows where