[09] storm

Atsushi ran inside the office, slamming the office doors in the process

Atsushi ran inside the office, slamming the office doors in the process. Dazai told him about what happened with the president and to say the least, he was worried.

Fukuzawa gave him something to live for, a small group of people he could call family and as soon as he got a phone call from the bandaged man, he wasted no time and bolted to the office, he didn't even think of waking (y/n) up for faster transportation, he was that worried.

"Is it true that the president got hurt?" He asked, panting from all the running he did just to arrive at the office.

All the response he got was a nod from Dazai.

"We've tried to cure him, but Yosano's ability didn't even do anything," Kunikida sighed, he too was anxious about the president's current condition.

Fukuzawa was more than capable and everyone in the agency knew that, so to hurt someone that was the head of an ability organization, whoever did this was completely and utterly fucked up if their cover was blown.

(y/n) and Kyoka, after a few minutes, managed to teleport into the office, the latter was stoic as usual while the former looked disheveled with her uniform-that closely resembled what Yosano wore- messed up as some buttons were in the wrong holes

"I got the message from Ranpo-san, can I do anything?" (y/n) asked with Kyoka nodding, she wanted to do something as well.

The three teens were more than willing to lend a hand and do anything to cure Fukuzawa.

"We don't have anything as of now, but if there is something you could do, we'll tell you right away," Dazai tried to console (y/n), giving the girl a head pat in the process.

"But if it has a chance of possibly hurting you, then I'm sorry, we are not risking a life that isn't from the agency," Kunikida said flipping through multiple folders of papers

After a few hours of trying to figure out how to help Fukuzawa, Dazai told the three that he was going to investigate and that they were more than welcome to tag along.

It was as if the city was playing along with what happened, the streets that were usually filled with cars were now almost deserted, only a few cars were passing by.

As for the number of people that would usually trudge on sidewalks, it decreased. Oh, how the world seemed like it knew what it was doing with setting everything in place.

The four decided to separate ways, each of them investigating a different alleyway as they took into account Ranpo's story on how Fukuzawa was found lying on the floor with his blood almost everywhere.

Despite being clueless in the aspect of self-defense, Dazai still allowed (y/n) to go off on her own, the bandaged man saying something along the lines of "She needs this and I'm sure that she's more than capable," when the girl of topic was an earshot away from them.