TWO

Sabrina looked around her room, casting some spells and decorating her room

Sabrina looked around her room, casting some spells and decorating her room. She's bored as hell, and doesn't know what to do. How odd. I always have something to do. Killing vampires and such. Completing my tasks. Visiting... her grave. Sabrina softened her eyes in sadness for a second, but it quickly faded before she could even feel it. But now, I have nothing to do and I'm bored. Is this vacation? If so, I have no idea why everyone likes it. It's so boring. She frowned, playing with her snow magic.

She created snowflakes around her room, watching the snowflakes dance around like fireworks. Sabrina suddenly gasped in pain as something hit her mental barrier. The snowflakes suddenly melted in... blood?

She gritted her teeth, trying to suppress her pain. She suddenly felt the cold once again. "Bloody hell." Sabrina then saw visions. Woman, little boy, blue hues, and... a rose. Sabrina finally regained her composure and noticed the blood around her room, the floating objects, her plants dying and withering, and it was raining.

Sabrina was thankful that she decided to cast a soundproof and smell-proof spells. She doesn't want all the Mikaelsons gathering around her room like worried chickens. Sabrina suddenly came into realization and goes into Indian sit. Her hands went into praying position and chanted a spell.

This spell allows her to go to someone else' dreams or nightmares, which allows her to go to Hope's head. Sabrina looked around and saw Hope shivering from the corner, and ran towards her sister. "Hope." Said child immediately snapped her head towards Sabrina's voice, eyes wide with relief and hope. "Hey, little one. It's me." Sabrina softly crouched down in front of Hope, smiling softly at her. "It's alright. I'm here now." Hope immediately hugged Sabrina, tightly might she add. "I'll—no, We'll protect you."

In the real world, in Hope's bedroom where she's asleep, Hope's scared expression immediately turned into relief and happy the moment she heard Sabrina's voice.

————

"Don't you want to say 'hello' to him?" Sabrina asked Hope, who was hiding behind her. Sabrina could only guess that Hope is a shy person. As expected.

"...will you be there?" Hope muttered, shyly peeking up to look at Sabrina. Sabrina gave Hope her rarest smile, and nodded. That was all Hope need to feel assured. "Okay." Hope said, feeling slightly confident.

"Let's go." Sabrina led Hope towards where the voices of the other family are located. They're already arguing? She thought, a little amused. They live with each other for a thousand years, and they're already arguing in one day? It must have been a pain for them. She feels lucky that she didn't meet them before. Good thing I decided not to introduce myself to them when I found them.

"One. Day. We're in the middle of nowhere. The house is cloaked. And I AM NOT ASKING!" Sabrina and Hope heard their father shouted to his siblings with such longing. Sabrina opened the door, ruining the tension between siblings.