ONE

Sabrina Vlad-Mikaelson, a vicious ruthless Vampire Hunter who wanted nothing more but to complete her purpose, which is; killing vampires and other beings. She wasn't a family person and she made sure of that when she destroyed and abandoned her family; the Vlad Family. She have heard of her biological father and his Mikaelson family, but that's about it. She had seen them, but only once a century.

Anyway, back to the story. She was being followed by a brown haired woman-Hybrid, who doesn't know that she was aware. This must be Hayley Marshall, a crescent wolf and my father's one night stand, also the mother of my half-sister. She thought before disappearing without a trace, much to Hayley's confusion.

Hayley gasped in surprise as Sabrina soundlessly appeared behind her and snapped her neck. Sabrina easily caught the hybrid and disappeared once again.

After an hour or so, Hayley groaned as she woke up and noticed that she was hanging upside down with chains soaked in wolfsbane!? "What the—?"

"Relax." Hayley froze when she heard Sabrina's voice, and looked at her direction. She saw Sabrina sitting at a leathered-chair like some royalty with a bored expression. "You must be Hayley Marshall, my half-sister's mother." She said with her British accent, which she probably inherited from her father.

"And you must be Sabrina, Klaus' unknown 1st daughter." Hayley said after a minute of silence. "Would you mind putting me down?"

Sabrina raised an eyebrow. "Just because your Hope's mother doesn't mean were all friends and family." Hayley frowned at that, noticing Sabrina's distrust similar to her father. "I can only guessed that my witch-aunt —Freya— saw a vision of me and wanted you to fetch me. Am I right?"

"Pretty accurate." Hayley was impressed.

Sabrina didn't smile, still holding that emotionless face of her. "Why are you really here?" She asked, leaning forward to face Hayley with cold eyes that reminded Hayley of Mikael.

"I-I need your help. The family needs your help." Hayley gulped, blinking away her tears and put up her tough face. "Your sister needs your help. She needs her father back." Sabrina stared at Hayley, her expression not changing. "Please."

Sabrina stared at her for a moment before summoning a golden axe from a gold portal. Hayley's eyes widened as the axe was heading towards her and closed her eyes, waiting for an impact. When nothing came at all, but a gust of wind. She opened her eyes and saw that she's back in her feet, chain free and not hanging upside down. "What?" She turned around and saw the golden axe disappearing into gold petals.

"What are you waiting for, mama wolf?" Hayley looked back at Sabrina and saw that she was about to leave. "Let'z go!" Hayley stared at the door for a moment before following Sabrina.

Hayley opened the door and paused when she was now at a bar, where she was about to target/kidnap the last wolf that she needs. "What the hell?" She swear that every single seconds that she hang out with Klaus' daughter, nothing is boring and always confusing. I was still somewhere in New York, but this... this is pretty far from New York.

"Come on." Sabrina dragged Hayley to table where they could see their target better. Hayley sat down, staring at their target, Keelin. "The pretty chick must be Keelin, the last of her werewolf kind." Sabrina whispered and Hayley nodded.

Sabrina glanced at the back, sensing something, before ordering an espresso while ignoring Hayley's scolding stare. She shrugged at her, unfazed by her glare. Seen scarier than that~.

Sabrina watched Hayley conversed with their target, and watched as their target left the bar. Sabrina sighed before standing up and gave the nearby waiter the money, which confused the human. "The espresso. Keep the change." She winked at the waiter, who is a girl.