The warmth began spreading

Throughout the lunch this Monday, this was the fifth time Mingi stole a glance at Yunho who was sitting in front of him. And this was the first time he was caught like a thief. But Yunho did not mind. He replied Mingi's actions with a friendly smile. A little embankment–Mingi thought–offered warmth. He also met two pairs of different eyes. And for the first time, he believed his eyes resembled a sound. Having a resonance. Generating feedback.

He was not stupid. He believed the sweet guy in front of him was indeed worthy of being observed. And indeed if Yunho did not mind, Mingi would do that all day.

The plan was thwarted by the object that rose from his seat, "I'm going, Mingi," smiled sincerely again, giving a sentence as friendly as he could before finally dragging the step out from canteen. The sense of comfort Yunho shared spawned a sense of satiety. Then now he's gone. Mingi was suddenly hungry. Thinking about Yunho was something draining, especially the mind. He knew this was wrong. But he felt greedy. He wanted something more than he could usually get from Yunho.

He right away shook his head. Trying to remove Yunho's profile figure that had the probability of being immortal in his memory. Unfortunately that was not easy. Since on the other hand he really felt warm in his chest cavity. He rubbed his neck. Went down to his left chest. Experienced the heartbeat. And far behind the cells covering the vital organ, the feeling of excitement grew.

There was a deadline of a few hours that felt so long before they would re-meet at college. Everything about Yunho really did not allow Mingi's mind to live in peace. Mingi hated this, but he always remembered when he saw Yunho giving a different look to Leedo. A look Yunho would not give anyone. It looked so special to Mingi's searing sense of vision. The special gaze hurt Mingi as though he had been slashed. Yep, his love was just a one sided so as not to let out a beautiful harmony.

"You still have a crush on him, huh?" Hongjoong asked with a great annoying smile of all-knowing. Unfortunately he really knew. Causing Mingi want to stop confronting Yunho than to be supervised by others like this.

Mingi and Yunho were just ordinary students in campus. They were superior in academics. So what? Nothing special about it. It was just something typical among college students. So that did not get them just like popular kids and flooded with compliment rides from everyone. But that was what appealed to others. There were many questions about: How is the love story of smart kids? Yep, that was about it. So when a few seconds after Mingi and Yunho separated in the cafeteria, everyone asked each of them. Like a separate press conference. Let's not talk about how Yunho answer it. Better that, on Mingi's side, he did not want to answer it.

Every time he dissolved everything about Yunho who settling in the autonomous control center deep inside his brain, that was where a vexing memory of 'Leedo and Yunho are in a loving and happy relationship' revolved around his memory.

"Nope." The stern answer was what Mingi finally let out. Hongjoong gave a sceptical look. But he did not ask any further when Mingi indirectly concluded the brief conversation by bringing his body mass away, following Yunho. Disappeared from the sight of everyone there

In fact, Leedo was a perfect character of the antagonist with an unsurpassed arrogance. It was one of what Mingi took from his chronology of being able to feel this wholehearted. Another thing was the credibility of Leedo's scholarship was not as potent as Mingi had. Why? Why should Yunho be side by side with such a human? Was not Leedo unfit him? If Yunho was with the third world people like Leedo, would not that make Leedo a protagonist? Then what about Mingi? This was his love story. He was the first male lead. The main character to be exact. He was supposed to get the female lead he wanted and live happily.

"What do you guys like to do when you're alone?" Mingi's sentence came out like a despair. He already knew the consequences. But he did not even care. He really could not stand it, so he realized what he's been up to. Then Yunho? Of course he was surprised. They were nobody to each other. Mingi was just someone who always watched Yunho from a distance, and Yunho was just someone who accidentally occupied a seat in front of Mingi in the cafeteria that Monday. What benefits could Yunho get from providing answers to Mingi? This was a personal matter though, in addition Yunho's logic worked. He began to familiarize himself with the word 'why'. Why was this stubborn Mingi asking him? Mingi had no reason. Nothing but loving Yunho.

"You like me?" Yunho responded with a question. Mingi stared at him with a confused look mixed with despair, simultaneously threatening. For a desperate gaze, it made sense. For a confused look, how could it be? Would not it make more sense if Yunho was confused with a too sudden question? Then for a menacing look, what did he demand from Yunho? An answer? Sure. What else?

"I do." Mingi replied Yunho who also--actually did not mean to--ignore his question.

Yunho showed his typical smile, "Thanks for revealing that."

"Yes. Just up there. Furthermore, just live happily with him." Once again Mingi did not know why? With a detached voice. It was really a paradox when compared to what's been hiding behind his head.

"Thank you Mingi."

Mingi smiled, more for himself. He remembered the warmth Yunho offered through a smile. Accepting it, Mingi put it in a chest cavity. It did not matter though the warmth began spreading throughout the circulation of blood that rustling in the body, and ended up hurting him.

.

.

.

F I N

.

.

.

Sorry for the grammatical errors since english is not my first language :)