"The company?" My mom giggled. "No sweetheart that's not it." My moms said a bit softer now. Honestly I was a bit disappointed when they said that that's not it but I understand.

    "The announcement is.. Were sending you to school.." My dad said softly. I was shock and my jaw just drop from that certain announcement cause to be honest I don't wanna go to school.

    "WHAT!?" I yelled snaking my hand on the table causing it to shake a bit. My parent furrowed their eyes on me for being disrespectful and loud. I slowly sat back down and bit my lips. "I sorry.. I just don't get it why?" I said shyly while looking on the ground upset.

    "Well sweetheart you've been cooped up in here since the day you were born. And you haven't gotten out ever since-"

     "That is because-"

    "You never go out, you don't want to go to school, you basically always lay around your bed with book around you, your always disconnected from your phone even if you have plenty of gadgets to go around, and you never went on a family vacation and if you did you always stay in the car. So we've decided to put you in school for you to get a bit social. My dad explained but I was a bit confused.

    "Social?" I asked confused.

    "Yes social. To make friends, have fun in your life. Write a next chapter in your life. Even find a boyfriend on the way." My mom said proudly.

    "Boyfriend!? I said confused. And I fought they were ganna say find new status in life. But instead they want me to find a dumb guy that ganna ruin my good life.

    "Yes... To find love, make memories , to spent time with. And not just spend most of the day doing nothing." She said sounding a bit angry in the last sentence.

    "But I am doing something. I learn how to cook, to clean , learn deferent kinds of languages ,make experiments. And I learned all that without needi-" I was trying to explain to them when I was cut off by my parents again.

    "Yes. We know that...but still have you made any friends when your doing that?" They asked concerned. Looked away.

    "You see.. You haven't made a single friend in here. You see we're just trying to do what's best for you, and if you still don't want to we're ganna let you to be our little Rapunzel again. Sounds like a plan?" My dad said and nodded.

    "Great! You can start in the day after tomorrow." I said I nodded. "Oh! And one more thing-" My dad added.

    "What is it?" I asked slightly concerned.

    "Well you have to live on your own. But don't you worry about a thing, its already taking care of." My dad said in a deep tone.

     "What no! I'm not letting my daughter to live on her own!" My mom argued.

     "Don't worry dear. Its ganna be alright. She'll be alright, right sweetheart?" I smiled and quickly nodded. Honestly living on my own is the one and only thing I'm happy about but there's one problem.

     "One tiny weeny problem." I said motioning my hands.

     "And what is that?" My mom asked looking at me concerned.

     "Don't have a job yet...so how can I? I said worried.

    "Then go get a job." My dad sigh. "Its a simple aspect." My dad said I scratched my head and giggled awkwardly. Then an idea pops up.

     "Then I'll work for you then! I said hopefully. "Maybe they'll let me." I thought. "I think I'm qualified enough right." I added. Then my parents laugh I looked at them with a dead expression.

    "No sweetheart maybe one day. But today, you need to get ready for school and have a new life." My dad said in excitement.

    "I'll try.. But scratch the part where I need to find a boyfriend.." I said slight annoyed on the last part.

    "Why not? School's where I found your father." And they stated flirting again.

    "And you looked even mor beautiful when we're back in high school." My dad said in a deep sexy tone and my mom giggled. As for me... Well my eyes were twitching from what I'm literally seeing.

    "Well I have to... Go pack.. And....probably wash was on my mind. See ya!" I said as I jumped up my chair and hurry back up stairs before anything happens.

   "And don't forget to bring your important stuff." My mom said in a distance as I ran back up stairs.

    I went back up stairs and looked my self inside my room. "Well Yuan! This say goodbye to your old peaceful and private life." I said as I look around my room and sigh.