wolf charm

Hi im Marc, that shy kid at the back of class... Barley talks... The one underneath the stairs writing in a book. The one to shy to confess his feelings to a certain red headed guy named Nath. He is so cute! His sea blue eyes are so memorizing.. Uh... Getting side tracked Marc! Uhm... My sister and brother is named Luka and Jewlica... I am not from France but from Japan so my French is not very good. Uhmm... This is how I found out I was Akuma Vrosis. Whats Akuma Vrosis? You'll find out... Besides I don't relly know how to exsplain.. And how you can be Akuma Vorsis and still be a hero. For I had the wolf miraculous before I knew it.

I wake up from a bad nightmare. Those are getting worse as my anxiety grows. Its getting more intense. I keep emotions inside most of the time so that does not help.

I look around my room, my desk in the corner, with my book on top. I look at my 3 shelves, one full of supplies such as pencils paper etc. One of some books I've made. One of some books I'm reading. One of them is "monster" by Echo Meyhem. Great book. My room has lots of rainbow flags, pencils, etc. I see my anime posters on the wall.

I get up and change out of my pjs into my normal outfit. Rainbow shirt, red jacket, black jeans, purple belt, and boots. I also try to brush my hair but its too messy! So I leave it as it is. I go out of my room and down the stairs and see the time. "6:24 AM" I sigh and I write since I never can get back to sleep, I stopped trying a month ago.

8:00 my brother Luka wakes Jewlica up and they get ready for school. Jewl and luka are not my real siblings, just my adopted. I... Don't deserve them... They are so much kinder then my old school and family but... Lets uh... Not get into that now.

I look outside and see Rose wanting for jewel. I chuckle a bit shipping them. I tap Jewls shoulder getting her attention.

"Rose is waiting for you"

She quickly gets her bag and runs outside. I ship it.

I look at my phone to see a text from Nath.

"Hey Marc?"

I write back "Yes?"

"Wanna walk to school together"

I blush a deep red "sure" I send

"Cool see you in 5 mins!"

I blush and hug my phone. Nath arrives then we both walk to school together. I feel something in my hand... I look at my hand and blush seeing Nath is holding it. I look at Nath quickly, shocked. His eyes are narrowed and he is smiling. I blush and looks away attempting to hide my blushing.

"Uh... I-I " I Sutter "I finished the next chapter!" I say with my free hand going inside my pocket and giving it to him.

"Cool" he says with a smile. I smile to. I want him to be happy with me after all!

We arrive at school and I am now in Nath's class. We we go to class. The day goes by slowly. Slower then a snail... Or a turtle. Or a-- you get the idea.

"Hey Marc?"

"Yes" I answer but also ask
"Want to come over to my place? We can work on our comic"
He asks
"Uhm, i-is your parents good with my coming o-over?"
Im just making up excuses, I want to go I really do, but would it be awkward? I never know what to say! Nath is speaking but I dont hear, im to busy panicking! Wait. What if he finds out im gay?! Would he hate me?! Would he still be my freind?! So many thoughts!

Suddenly Nath puts his hand in front of my face and snaps, snapping me out of it
"Marc, you okay?" He asks concerned
"Y-yeah o-o-of corse..." I answer not very sure myself.
"They are fine with you coming over, why would they not be?" He asks
"I dunno... j-just making sure" I have no more excuses
"S-sure, pick me up in 1 1/2?" I ask blushing a light pink across my face.
"Ok!" He says cheerfully
We arrive at my house so I go inside, and go into my room.
No one has seen inside sept for me. And frankly, I like it that way.
I look into my closet, ALOT of
I dye my hair back ti black, the

black was fading. My original hair coler is black with rainbow tips. Never understood it.
rainbow stuff and hoodies, jeans, and ripped jeans, though I don't wear them alot because I'm to shy to. I decide to wear a black hoddie with rainbow raindrops coming down, and my black ripped jeans, undear neath knee high rainbow socks, and black boots. I quickly get dressed

and when im done I look in the mirror. I feel very self conscious. I fall to my knees, what if he does not like how I look? Personally I dont care that much on my look until Nathaniel is involved. I touch the mirror, lightly. Then I see something glow. What the hell? I get up and go over to my lucky charm box, and see my black wolf charm glow, I pick it up, curious. I stops glowing so then I grab a chain and hook it on my belt, and I put the key chain on it. That was strange... why did I feel compelled to do that? I then write some waiting for Nath. I heer a knock on the door, I rush down, quickly. I open the door and see Nath.

He is wearing a red dragon shirt and his black jacket. Some blueish blackish jeans. And some sneakers.

hey guys! I had to re write this many times (maybe 4 times) Sorry I dunno how to spell jewlica's name... I will try uploading slot (if I can) and check out my book Monster or on ibis paint x misfits. Thanks for reading, bai!!