Chapter 24

An evil smile touched C's lips as he watched the black Lincoln Town Car pull off the road into a one way alley. He'd followed Miguel damn near the whole day, but this was the first opportunity that he'd had to reach out and touch his brainless ass. Things had worked out ten all because he wanted a quick nut.

After respecting the streets and the dangers that came with it for the past week the silly motherfucker had played himself by letting his guard down for a piece of tail. He expected more from Miguel, Reyes' most trusted cash counter, bodyguard, and all around go to guy. After all was cooked, chopped, and flipped, he'd been done in by the pussy.

Putt silently questioned him with a raised brow from the passenger seat. He answered by holding out his hand, for the Louisville Slugger. Once his grip tightened around the smooth wooden bat, he opened the door and slipped from the car. Even though he didn't hear footsteps he knew Putt and Ortiz followed.

He crossed the street to the dimly lit alley. Without hesitation, he crept on the dark Sedan until he stood an inch or two behind the driver's door. Battering the fuck up, he swung like his arm was Sammy Sosa blessed. The window shattered on the first swing to reveal Miguel wearing a dumb as shit expression and a street corner hooker scrambling backwards towards the passenger door while rubbing at the corners of her mouth.

On a mission and adrenaline pumped, C's snatched Miguel through the broken window by his neck with his pants still wrapped around his ankles. The chick who was putting in mouth and lip service opened her dick sucker to scream, but he snatched the breath from her body with a unit that said: I wish you would, bitch! Tossing the bat to Ortiz, he snatched his glock from the waistband of his jeans and leveled the barrel with the center of Miguel's forehead. "Get his ass in the trunk, yo."

"What about the bitch?" Putt asked jerking his head at the bitch in question.

C's glared at the hooker cowering against the passenger door. "What the fuck just went down here?"

"Not a motherfuckin' thang," she said in shaky voice.

"Get the fuck outta here. And don't let me hear about this shit again, ya dig?" He hissed through clenched teeth.

"With a spoon, baby." The prostitute scrambled from the car and stumbled and half ran from the ally.

Laughter erupted from the ground. "You're softer than a virgin's pussy, niño. I woulda smoked the bitch," Miguel said, shooting hate makers up at him.

"Fuck her. I'd rather chain smoke your ass." C's glanced at Putt. "Snatch his ass up, and let's ride."

~ ~ ~ ~

"Ay, pass me those pliers," C's said through gritted teeth, cutting his eye at Ortiz. "If this motherfucka don't wanna talk then I'll make his ass scream."

Miguel coughed up blood as he laughed. "Scream? You little puta. You're making my dick hard with all of your soft touches." 

Pissed off, C's backhanded him with the metal end of the pliers. Teeth, blood, and slob flew from his mouth, spraying the far wall and floor. When a smile trembled at the corners of Miguel's mouth, he bashed him again, before shooting Putt a unit. They were getting nowhere fucking fast. For the past two hours he had done everything, but peel the bastard like an apple, and he still wouldn't talk.

You'd think he was getting some fire ass head by the way he moaned when C's put blade to him. At this point he wouldn't have been surprised if Miguel's deranged ass bust right there in his boxers. Vato was G-ed the fuck up. He refused to say shit about Reyes or his dealings. Grudgingly, the pendejo had earned his respect. Too bad respect wouldn't save his ass. If he wasn't going to talk, prolonging the inevitable was a waste of time. They might as well put him in the dirt and move the fuck on to another plan.