pheonix and the diary

Harry's pov: I was in professor Dumbledore's office. The sorting hat was on top of a shelf "I knew you'd be perfect for slytherin" "no I wouldn't"

I saw a bird with beautiful red and orange wings it all of a sudden burned to ashes "Harry so glad you're here" "Professor I'm sorry you're bird it burst into flames."

"It's about time to fawkes has seen better days." I looked at him confused "I don't understand professor?" "He's a pheonix Harry they are reborn from the ashes."

I see a baby bird emerge from the ashes "ha such clever creatures pheonix's they have healing properties in their tears." I stood in silence

"Was there something you wanted to tell me" "no professor" "are you sure there's nothing you wanted to tell me" I nodded

That next night

Hermione, ron and I were waiting for the polyjuice potion in the girls bathroom we had the hair of crabbe and goyle.

"Alright add the hair" we add the hair "ugh essence of crabbe" Ron groaned in disgust "cheers" Hermione said we all drank the potion

"I think I'm gonna be sick" Ron said "me too" Hermione added I dropped the cup and saw my hand change I touch my face I had turned into goyle.

"Harry" "Ron we still sound like ourselves you need to sound more like crabbe" "ah bloody hell" Ron said in a different voice

"Brilliant" "go and find out" "Hermione are you ok" "just go don't worry about me." We headed to the slytherin common room

Aria's pov: I can't do it anymore I have to get rid of this diary before it causes much more damage good bye tom riddle and good riddance.

The next day

Back to Harry

Harry's pov: Hermione ended up getting cat hair from the slytherin robes "she'll be fine once she stops coughing up hairballs"

We noticed that the floor was flooded with water we went to go check it out moaning Myrtle was crying as soon as she saw us.

"Come to throw something else at me" she said "why would I throw something at you?" I said "yeah wouldn't it go right through you."

"SURE let's all throw books at myrtle because she can't see it 10 points if it goes through her stomach 50 points if it goes through her head" she said angry

"Did you see who" "no I didn't see them I was thinking about death and then." I saw a book on the ground I saw a name engraved on it tom marvolo riddle.

That night

I was wondering why there wasn't anything written down in the diary I wrote something in the diary "my name is Harry Potter"

It wrote back 'hello Harry I'm Tom riddle' I thought for a second "do you know where to find the chamber of secrets" it responded with 'yes'

"Can you tell me" it responded with 'no' I put down my writing quill 'but I can show you' the book started to shine I was taken into the book I found out hagrid opened the chamber of secrets "woah"

The next day

Aria's pov: why is it here I thought I got rid of it I need to take care of this matter myself I felt myself blacking out my body was no longer in my control

Harry's pov: "It can't be hagrid it just can't be" "It's pretty hard to believe Harry we would be looking at something mad and hairy" "mad and hairy you wouldn't happen to be talking about me now would ya."

"No" we all said in unison "What's that you got hagrid" I asked "It's flesh eating slug repellant it's for the mandrakes they still have a lot of growing to do I best be on my way."

We saw Neville running towards us "hello Neville" hagrid said before leaving "Harry I don't know who did it but you better come quick."

We went to the dormitory someone had made quite a mess in the boy's room "it had to have been a Gryffindor no one else knows the password." Hermione said

Later

Aria's pov: I needed to tell someone it may as well be Hermione "Hermione I need to talk to you" "what is it aria you sound worried."

"It's me I'm the one who opened the chamber of secrets I found the book and it took hold of me hold this mirror you might need it."

"Can you search up any information on the basilisk" I said "yes I'll get right onto that I found it." I heard the slithering "Hermione look out"

Harry's pov: "I guess they were looking for something" Ron said "they found it Tom riddle's diary is gone" I said later we were at a quidditch match

mcgonagall interrupts us "this match is cancelled Mr potter find Mr Weasely there's something you both need to see." As soon as we found Ron we headed towards the hospital wing

We saw Hermione was petrified "she was holding this does it mean anything to you two" we both shook our head I took Hermione's hand

That night

We went to hagrid to get some answers he opened the door holding a crossbow we took off my father's invisibility cloak "what's that for"

"Oh this er nothing come in sit down" hagrid looked nervous "did you hear what happened to Hermione" "oh yeah I heard that alright"

"Hagrid did you open the chamber of secrets" "now you need to understand" we heard a knock at the door we hid under the invisibility cloak.

It wasn't long before we were witnessing hagrid being arrested to go to Azkaban prison we also saw lucius malfoy giving the headmaster a parchment to step aside.

"If anyone needs anything answered then you follow the spiders" he said before he took off we saw a line of spiders trailing out the window.

"Now what do we do" ron whined "you heard hagrid follow the spiders c'mon fang" I grabbed a lantern and started following them "follow the spiders why can't it be follow the butterflies"

To be continued...