Well Hello?

I almost slept throughout the whole day, but I didn't care. At least I would feel better after this long rest. It was almost evening when I was woken up by the front door being opened. I heard some vague noises coming from downstairs, indicating it were voices. When I heard footsteps on the stairs I began to indicate the voices that kept talking. It were Kyoka and Kaminari. My mind began to go in overdrive.
'O no Kaminari is here. He can't see me like this. Why is he even here? Doesn't he need to go home? What the frickles is he doing here. Maybe he isn't even here for me, but for Kyoka. Who knows, maybe he only talks to me to be close to Kyoka. What if-'
My bubble of thoughts was popped when the door opened. A head slowly came out of the opening, revealing Kyoka. I slowly sighed thinking I just imagined Kaminari's voice, until I suddenly saw some yellow hair appearing above Kyoka. I immediately began to panic again.
'Why is he here!?!?' My head could explode right now.

Eventually after asking if I was a bit okay, Kyoka let herself in and quickly after her came Kaminari. My face began to get red(if it wasn't already red enough). Kyoka went over to my bed with Kaminari right beside her.

"Oo Kaminari came because he and I made sure to take extra notes for you." Kaminari nodded confidently and then turned himself to his backpack to take his notes. While he was doing that, Kyoka told me she would lay hers on my desk and that we would look over it together when I feel a bit better. After a bit of searching, Kaminari handed over his half wrinkled notes. I was a bit surprised. If I needed to take notes for a classmate I would handle it like it was my own child, not abuse it. I quickly brushed it off and took the notes. I must be happy that he actually done it for me.

Kyoka suddenly perked up and looked at me with an evelish smile"Well now that's finished, I will leave you two to talk." I know she saw my pleading eyes to not leave me alone with him, but she ignored and left us. I saw Kaminari also looking at her and when she was gone he sighed. Eventually he looked back at me.

"Well, euhm, how are you feeling?" He asked.
"I'm doing great and you?"
He suddenly looked surprised.
'Stupid chicken, you're sick. You're anything but great.'
"I'm sorry, I'm not great. I acted on impulse. Like when you do in a normal conversation. Not now.. "
He suddenly chuckled.
'What an angelic sound'
"It's nothing. I was stupid asking that. A better question is, are you feeling a bit better?"
He smiled, closing his eyes while doing that.
"Yeah, I'm feeling a bit better. I've slept a lot," I said nervously.
"That's good to hear, you know when I was a kindergartner I also once puked on someone l, but that was because I went to many times in the carousel."
I blinked a few times, thinking back when I did the same, almost. I immediately felt guilty. Of course he said that, he hates me now, if he didn't already hate me.
I looked down into my lap before I began to speak.
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to puke on, or before you. I just-"
He suddenly put a finger under my chin to let me look up and with the other hand he shushed me with one finger.

"Hey please don't apologize, I just wanted to say that I know how embarrassing it can be. But hey, look at me, I turned out awesome and I know you would too."
I was so shocked about what he said that I couldn't bring out a word anymore.

He quickly brung up another subject. "Anyway, did you get some time to think about what happened with your quirck back at combat?"

It took me one second to realize what he was talking about, "Ow yeah, I did. I talked about it with the doctor and he said that it's normal for those things to happen. He said that, because I'm still growing, that it's normal for me to do things now that I couldn't do in the past. I don't know if it's really that, but it's at least some kind of reassurance."

He just nodded and then looked away for a moment, processing what I just said.

"If you still need help or something, not only with your quirck, I would always like to help," he  eventually said.