the recommendation exam

Today is THE day. Today is the day of the U.A. recommendation exam. For today, I woke up in time and made sure I was completely ready. My dad didn't sing this morning so I wouldn't get more stressed out as I already was. Kyoka and mom made breakfast for me and made sure I had enough and wouldn't starve out of hunger. And then it was time, it was time to head out and rock that exam. As I walked out I heard my family shear me on.
"You can do this Y/N!" Kyoka yelled.
"You got this dear!" Mom added.
And then I heard my father: "Hey, blow them all away with your amazing skills girl, you rock this!!"
I laughed by hearing that. My family is so supportive even if they weren't exactly my "real" family. Quickly I turned my head forwarde and began to fasten my pace. It was time to show them all what I got.

I arrived at the entrance of the school. It was really big. Different people walked in but it there weren't that many, wich was understandable. I already saw some people who looked like they had already past the exam. Compared to them I was just a little bean that could be crushed at any moment. I started to think of what the exercise would be. I shook that thought off fast because I first needed to pass the writing exam. There may be a difference between the recommendation exam and the entrance exam but I still need to do the writing part. Also, there are interviews at the end of the partical exam. It's actually just to see if they made the right choice or not. Instead, with the entrance exam, they don't know what your capable of and they kind of fill up the remaining spots to say it brutally.

Many different people passed by me but they all didn't look at me. What do they think, that I'm some kind of joke? Suddenly I saw a boy with half white and half red hair that I directly recognized. I wanted to say hi but someone got to him first. A tall boy with black short hair went up to him. I didn't know what they were talking about but it seemed it wasn't a happy talk. The tall boy's face turned directly sad after the half 'n half boy said something. I immediately forgot my thought of talking to him because he didn't seem so nice after the tall boy's reaction. Slowly I walked further and tried to avoid the two boys. I was lucky that they didn't notice me.

~Time skip~

The writing exam went surprisingly well but now it was time for the practical part. And for that, I don't feel so good. We all got a number for the area we needed to head to. I wanted to ask people which area they got, even if I didn't know anyone. But they already were heading to their area so I quickly went to the one I got. It didn't take long for me to get there. I saw a few other people standing for the gate and then I noticed the two people who I was avoiding. The tall boy with the short black hair and the son of Endeavor. Sadly I don't know his name. The tall boy looked very confident instead of Endeavors' son, he looked angry like he actually didn't want to be here. Eventually, the gates went open revealing a big area with different things in it, like a mountain area, a lake and woods. Suddenly Present Mic came to all of us and said we needed to stand before the line and he will then explain what we needed to do. I went to the line and out of all the people, the two boys went to stand next to me.
When we all stood before the line, Present Mic began with the explanation. It was a race. A freaking race where you could use your quirks. I'm kind of getting a vibe that they don't know my quirck. Yes, my quirck, here is some explanation about it.

Y/N Jirou
Quirk: teleportation. She can teleport to any place she wants if she knows how it looks like. Longer parts are more difficult and can take longer. Smaller ones can she do in a split of a second. If she does more teleports in a short time it can take longer to get to her destination over time.

Yes, this is going to be too easy. I'm getting the idea there will be a sudden surprise they could drop on me. Present Mic told us to get ready. Instead of bowing down I just stood straight up before the line. Present Mic began to count down.
3...
I calmly began to bread slowly. Everyone sat themselves in their running positions.
2....
I cracked my neck, the rest lowered themselves a bit.
1....
I closed my eyes.
GO!!!!
Before I knew it I was at the end. I saw everyone still racing, it seemed that they didn't notice yet that I was at the end already.
Slowly some people began to notice. I looked at Present Mic who stared at me with open mouth and blinked out of surprise. A few seconds later I began to see two boys coming up. One was looking very excited and the other one looked like he could kill someone right away. And then they noticed me. O boy, both of there faces got a total different expression on them. And before they knew it they were strangled up with me because they noticed me too late. The tall boy directly jumped up and putted his hand in front of me.
"I'M SORRY THAT I BUMPED INTO YOU, MY NAME IS INASA YOARASHI. I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME AND MAYBE WE COULD BE FRIENDS!!" He yelled.
Instead of saying something I shook his hand and nodded with my head yes. Maybe because I was a bit stunned of his sudden reaction.
Before he could say anything else I turned around to look at the boy with the two-colored hair. I stuck out my hand to him.
"Are you oke?" I asked.
He let out a tsch, helped himself up and slapped my hand away.
"I'm not here to make friends, I just want to pass the exam. You two are just some obstacles."
I was stunned by his answer and didn't know what just overcame me. Yoarashi looked like he was thinking the same. His smile suddenly turned in a mad face.
"Everything okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, you did well by the way maybe I will see you again," he said while walking past me to the exit, now looking less excited. I wanted to walk out of the exit too but I was stopped by a hand that someone placed on my shoulder.
"You were pretty good out there. You broke the record. You got a pretty cool quirk." a loud voice said. It was Present Mic.
"It wasn't that difficult. I also think it wasn't that fair. If there are people with quirks that can't do anything with speed they could never win. I didn't even move."
"I know but those people have a chance at the entrance exam. And you may have won this because of your quirk, but you still need to have good control of it, so I think it was fair," Present Mic said with a smile on his face.
"Thank you"
"Now go girl, you have an interview waiting for you," he said kind of yelling again.
"Ow, that's right. Bye Present Mic," I said while jogging to the exit.
"Byeeee, YOU GOT THIS GIRRLLL," he yelled after me. I needed to laugh because of that.
When I came out of the building, a person was waiting for me. We went to a room and did the interview and just like that, I got accepted into U.A.

I hope you're oke with the short chapter( I actually didn't notice that until I re-read it). But if you do, please say so, I will gladly make them longer. See you all in the next chapter, xxxx!!!