home sweet home

After I was saved, All Might got into a big fight with the scary-looking villain. It was almost the end of him, but at last, he won. His "true form" was revealed because of it, but that doesn't mean he isn't a hero anymore. In the public eyes, he is and would always be the greatest hero that lived on this planet. Currently for me, after all, he was there to save me. Even though the big leader was captured the other villains escaped, including my brother. I still don't like to call him that. Me and Bakugou were taken to a police office to be interviewed. Bakugou was completely silent but I'm not the one to say that since I was also completely quiet. Like, what was I going to tell them?

"Yeah, I was captured because I'm the sibling of that purple, teleporting guy and I was actually made to become a villain myself." I could never say that, what if they think I'm some kind of imposter then? So throughout the interview, I just told them how I got captured and how they made me stay there. Because of course, one of the questions was why I didn't just teleport away.

I told them I was too weak since they had hurt me so much when I was unconscious and that they strapped me down in an electric chair. Electrocuting me whenever they thought I would escape. Making me unable to do anything, because every time I tried something they pushed a button that made me too weak to even move a muscle.

It's sorta true. I didn't tell them that I can kind of endure high voltages and that, that chair, was specially made for me. And of course, that one of the villains is MY FREAKING BROTHER.

I still couldn't get over that fact. At the same time, I was also pretty weak. The electricity really hurt me a lot, it even left some scars. I was also utterly confused that I teleported, and Kaminari, and Bakugou at the same time to a place I wasn't really familiar with. I had to sort out many things but luckily I got the time for it. After the interview and a medical checkup, I was allowed to go home. You don't how happy I was to see my parents. Of course, we all cried. Kyoka being the first one to break down as she rushed toward me to trap me in a hug. Then it was my turn, happy to hold the person that helped me all my life and was there as not only a sister but also a best friend. Soon after, my dad joined our hugging session, crying so loud our neighbors could have heard him, and then my mother came, softly sniffing as she cupped my cheeks, checking if I was real.

After that stressful day, I couldn't be happier to go to bed but there was one thing I needed to do.

"Mom, dad, can we talk?" I asked carefully as I walked inside the living room after taking a long-awaited shower.

"Sure dear, come sit down," my mom patted a free spot next to her but I decided to sit across from them. Kyoka was in the shower since she needed one too, so she wasn't going to join anytime soon. They looked at me patiently, waiting for me to talk.

"I found out some things about my past and I wanted to talk about that with you," I told carefully.

Mom just hummed, motioning for me to go on.

"Well first of all. At the summer camp I had a, talk with Mandalay, you know one of the 'Wild, wild pussycats'," I paused for a second, "she told me that they found me on a mountain and that I would have died if they weren't there," I already felt tears brimming. Still, I held myself together, "She said that it was decided to not tell me so I could grow up normally," I looked them in the eyes. "But I just wanted to know if you knew about it?"

Mom and Dad were taken aback. Mom looked a bit concerned as she saw that I was about to cry. But they knew that I should know now.
Mom sighed, "Yes, we knew." She then looked at her hands, like she felt a bit guilty.
Dad continued, "We met the Pussycats as they were the ones who came to explain your situation right before we wanted to adopt you."
Mom tried to talk again, "they wanted to make sure that we were aware of what happened and that it might come up in the future again. They did not want us to stand in front of any surprises and that we could be there for you when you got to know," she then chuckled as she wiped a tear away that was coming, "turns out it's a lot harder than I expected."

Dad took mom's hand in his own to calm her down. I smiled softly.
"It's okay, I understand why it was kept away and I need to be honest. I'm glad I got to grow up here without knowing that."
Dad looked at me as he gave a smile back.
"But," I started making both of them look up in concern.
"There's something else that happened that I really want you to know," I already began to hiccup the trauma coming back up. They both quickly placed themselves on both sides of me and rubbed their hands on my back and over my hands to calm down.
"It's okay dear, take your time," mom cooed.
I tried to speak through my tears, "when I was captured by the villains, I found something out. Or at least they told me something."
They still were silently consoling me, giving me the time to speak.
"But I think it's true," I hiccuped.
"The purple mass villain guy," I started, kind of in a questioning way to get to know if they knew who I was talking about. They both hummed. Since the whole fight was filmed by some news crew in a helicopter, all the villains were captured by the camera. They watched it of course and he was on it too.
"Well apparently," I took a breath before continuing, "apparently he's my brother." I immediately began to cry, tears flowing as mom and dad tried to recall what just happened.
"But baby how?" Mom asked, hugging my side.
"They had sad me in an electrocution chair that they told me was made for me, so I couldn't escape them when I was little. But apparently, I did, and that's how I ended up in the forest. And they knew, saying I had seen pictures of Japan and liked it a lot. They wanted to train me to become a villain but I didn't want to," I took a breath again in my continuing rambling, "the thing is, I had flashbacks when I saw them, I recognized them," I eventually got stopped by my own tears not being able to say anything anymore. They just silently hugged me, also not knowing what to say.
Suddenly an unexpected voice spoke up, "Are you sure? Are you really his sister?" Kyoka was standing by the doorway, completely in shock. My eyes widened, I didn't want her to find out like this. She looked at me, horror taking over her face, scanning both mom, dad, and me just to get confirmation. But I didn't know what to say, I don't want her to think wrong of me now. I don't know what to do. So my eyes filled with tears again, I was able to whisper a small yes before dropping my head down and crying again. And unexpectedly, Kyoka rushed towards me, letting herself fall right in front of me and hugging me as she was seated on her knees. Mom and Dad quickly joined in the hug and without saying anything we all began to cry. It was a bittersweet moment. They didn't say anything but through their action they conveyed that they were there for me. But eventually, I did need to say something.
"I don't know what to do now," I said in defeat. Mom and dad were hesitant. After all, they were horrified by what happened. They saw me almost die on live tv and they didn't want me to get hurt any further. But Kyoka had another idea.
"You know what?" She began. We all looked at her.
"You become the greatest hero and show them that you're not like them," she stated proudly. Mom and Dad were still uncertain but they let her talk.
"You have your friends at U.A. who will be there to help you and support you to become a hero, you have our teachers who will guide you to become a full fleshed pro," she then took my hands and smiled, "and you have us, your family, that love you till the day we die." I immediately cried again hearing her sweet words. My eyes were already so red and puffy that they stung when tears rolled out.
"Thank you Kyoka," I bawled out as I lunged forward to hug her, falling on my knees too.
But then we got interrupted, "still," she said.
We looked up at her and dad and saw their stern faces.
"You still need to be careful. If anything like this happens again we don't know if it would be good for you to continue at U.A." Both me and Kyoka were taken aback. I wanted to against them but dad was quick to stop me.
"We know you like it there. But we really care about you, we don't want to lose you," his eyebrows furrowed. He was worried. And I understood them. They also went through a lot and I couldn't imagine how they must have felled and still do.
So I nodded.
"I understand"
They both smiled and opened their arms, we then gave each other the biggest group hug. And after everyone was calmed down and exchanged some more I love you's and sleep well's we went to bed.