Once the cover from her hiding spot was gone she rose up on her knees to observe C's betrayal first hand. Her eyes drilled the two writhing bodies in the center of the bed with laser focus. The hot pink strappy heels she first made acquaintance were now wrapped and locked around C's waist. Her glare travelled, slowly moving up there frames. Long hot pink nails clawed his back, as the bitch they were attached to bucked her hips. Cleo's eyes narrowed to demon slits. So that's how his lying ass had gotten those scratches. Something related to unadulterated evil drove her to her feet as she watched C's tongue kiss the next chick's nipple. Ripping the clock radio from the wall, she stalked over to the bed, raising the heavy object as she went.

As the girl moans climbed in volume, the black madness that saturated her brain gave birth to a single thought. Kill! Just as she was about to slam down the alarm clock, the girls lashes fluttered open and gray desired filled eyes stared up at her dumbly. It only took a moment for the girl's expression to betray her mind. Oh yeah. The bitch knew she didn't have long to breathe, neither did C's if she was busting it open and clearing it out. When the girl opened her mouth to scream, Cleo crashed the clock down on the back of C's head with all the strength her adrenaline pumped body would allow. Stunned he rolled off of the girl, and she climbed on.

Wrapping her hands around her throat, Cleo squeezed until she felt the fragile bones in her neck. The girl wildly thrashed about in an attempt to unseat Cleo from her straddle, but she gripped the girl's voluptuous body with her knees and rode that bucking cow like she was a ghetto cow girl. After a moment of her pointless struggle the girls eyes slipped closed and her body went limp. Cleo reached for the clock radio. Unh uh, this bitch didn't get to pass out on her, sleep was meant for the innocent and this hoe was clearly anything but. She raised the object high above her head. She was going to wake that ass up. Before she could strike the blow, arms snaked around her waist and snatched her away from a guaranteed kill.

Enraged, she fought to free herself from the hold, scratching, punching, and kicking any body surface she could connect with. In response the grip around her waist only tightened, making it damn near impossible for her to breathe and continue to fight at the same time. Slowly her rage began to fizzle, and her senses returned to her how light flooded a room when someone hit the switch. As her blurred vision refocused, English and Spanish crashed into her ears as if the words were driven by a speeding drunk driver.

"Mami, she wasn't in the bed when we came in here," C's said in a frustrated tone as he rubbed the back of his head. "It was like she materialized out of air. One minute she wasn't there and the next she was, firing on my ass."

Cleo glared at him. If she'd hit him harder his stupid ass would still be knocked the hell out and she wouldn't have to listen to his bullshit.

"Man I told you this shit would happen," Ant said, leaning against the door frame with his arms folded across his chest, every now and then his apologetic gaze meeting hers. "Wouldn't listen though. You never fuckin' listen."

"Anthony, what have I told you about your language?" Angela demanded from her crouch over the girl, lightly slapping her face in an attempt to revive her. "Heaven hear me, I swear to god if they curse one more time tonight, I will cut out both their tongues myself."

Ant clamped his mouth shut, training his gaze on the floor. A snicker from the corner, caused Cleo's gaze to collide with eyes as black as demons. The guy covered in tattoo's stared at her in open amusement, while everyone else gawked at her on the sly like she was evil incarnate.

C's inched around the bed and slowly advanced on her. "Let me have her, Putt."

"Put your hands on me if you want to." She lifted her chin as reemerging rage fisted her hands. She spoke in a voice as calm as still water. "I'll get Liberty's glock and blow your chest out your back, pimpin'. Humph. Play with it." Testing the hold around her, she bucked.