Khushi: "What are you doing here? Who invited you? Just get lost." She looked at him angrily.

Shashi: "Beta..damadji ne mujhe bulaya hai" (My son-in-law calls me) She looked disinterested and began leaving from there, He called him. "Khushi..I.."

Khushi: "Don't you dare call me beta.. You are no one to me..understand. GET LOST!"

Shashi: "Whatever I did was shameful. But I am regretting it. Please forgive me." She tries to go when..

'Nanu''! Jiya came running and came to hug her grandfather." He smiled by looking at her and opened his arm to hug her.

Shashi: "How are you my dearest princess?" He said in a baby voice taking her in his lap. There are tears in his eyes.

Jiya: "I am angry with you? Why don't you come to meet me? He looks at khushi with tearful eyes, she looks away.

Shashi: "I am sorry princess. Actually Many is very busy at work..Wishing you a very happy birthday." He kept his hand on her head when a harsh voice from behind stopped his hand.

Khushi: Jiya!!!!" Khushi detached her from Shashi and made her stand on the floor.

Khushi: ''How many times I have told you not to talk with strangers!''

Jiya: He no stlangher. He is my coolest Nauuunu.

Khushi: He is no one for us, keep that in your head. Now go. papa is calling you. Jiya ran off after getting scolded.

Shashi: "Please forgive me. Don't punish me like that. I am very guilty.

Khushi: "Guilty?" She gave him a weak smile. 'Your deeds ruin my life. I lost my love.. anyways forget it. One cannot change the past. So it's better you go away from there. I already suffer enough. Don't freshen up by poisoning my life again."

He left disappointed and hoped one day she would forgive him.

Khushi is attending the guest in between glaring at Arnav and lavanya. Her eyes become teary by seeing him hand resting around her waist. Lavanya hug him sideways in between kissing his cheeks.

Khushi went to one corner and started sobbing. Arnav who noticed this felt a tug within his heart.

Arnav: "Lavanya. I will be back in a moment."

Lavanya: Baby, my friends wanted to meet you!"

Arnav: "I will be back. Some important client wants to interact."

Lavanya: "Here also work," she pouted. "Okay go.."

~~~

Jatin: "Khushi you okay? "is something wrong."

Khushi: "I am fine just not feeling well."

Jatin: "What?? What happened to you? Wait, I will call the doctor."

Khushi: "No need. Just a minor headache."

Jatin: "Khushi, You become so careless; never take care of yourself. Always roam around and do work all day.)

Khushi: "If I will not take care of my family then who will?"

Jatin: Thanks khushi..thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for everything".

Khushi: "Thanks toh mujhe tumhe bolna chahiye jab sab ne mera saath chod diya tumne mujhe sambhal aur... (When everyone disowned me, one are the one you supported me and)

Jatin: No, don't say that.

We have decided won't discuss the past. You take rest and I will be back." She nodded.

''wah kya pyaar hai'' (What a love) voice is none other than Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi: "What are you doing here? Just go!"

Arnav: I thought you are upset knowing your ex boyfriend getting married to your sister-in-law.''tum theek ho''

Khushi: "Shut up Arnav" She looks around fearfully to check if anything is around.

Arnav: "Don't worry I won't reveal this secret to anyone especially to your dearest husband." She started intimidating and she got nervous.

Khushi: "why you come back?"

Arnav: "You already know the reason."

Khushi: "Please go Arnav. Let me live peacefully."

Arnav: "Only if you give me what I want."

Khushi: "What do you want?"

Arnav: YOU!

Before she would react, he pulled her in the dark room and captured her lips leaving her frooze.

To be continued!

Please give votes and comments. Next update depending upon the response.