17 -Bam is the reason-

Start from the beginning

"Mom..."

"What happened? You look red!?" Maschenny panicked as she saw Khun's face as red as tomato. She the touched Khun's forehead as to check his temperature. Her eyes widened as it was hotter than earlier.

"Don't worry mom, im fine. It was just my weakness in his smile. It seems that my temperature rise because of it." He said jokingly.

Maschenny chuckled. "It seems like your really fine."

Meanwhile. At Bam's house.

I wonder why Khun told me the legend instead of telling me the reason why he suddenly left last night... Bam wondered while eating.

"Is somthing wrong Bam?" His dad, Jinsung Ha asked.

"No... Nothing... By the way dad do you know the legend of Tower of God?"

Jinsung Ha's eyes widened. "Yeah, I know... Is something wrong with it?"

"You see my friend said that it wasn't the whole story of the legend. He told me the other part of the story... I was just a little confuse since i didn't find any other books of the legend beside the story that was told to us in schools." Bam explained.

"Hmm... I see." The other part of the story huh... so the friend his talking about us someone who also came from the Tower? Jinsung Ha said to himself and smiled. "Goodluck." He mumbled.

"Eh?"

That night. At Bam's room. While laying in his bed and stared at the ceiling. "The other part of the Legend..." He then slowly closed his eyes.

A little later. Bam begin to dream. He dreamed again about him laying in the ground as his blood flowed out of him. He again saw someone who looks exactly like Khun came running to him as his tears flowed out from his eyes. (Refer to chapter 10)

This dream again? Is this guy someone who looks like Khun? or-

"Khun, promise me..."

"Yeah, i'll promise."

Bam's eyes widened when he heard the promise. The...promise...

"Bam!" Jinsung Ha suddenly called as to wake Bam up.

Bam opened his eyes ummediately. "Dad?"

"Good morning, Are you okey?" He asked as Bam looks surprise.

"Y-yeah. Good morning too. Im fine dad."

Jinsung Ha smiled, pat Bam's head and ruffled it. "Good. come down and have breakfast. I'll drop you off to school."

Bam smiled back. "Yeah, thanks."

After that at school.

As Bam entered the room. He saw all his classmates murmuring. What's with the commotion? He wondered.

"Black turtle! Black turtle!" Rak shouted as he walk towards Bam and grabbed Bam's shoulder. "It's bad!"

"Rak-san? What happened?" He asked.

"The yellow turtle!"

"Eh? Rachel? What happened?"

Rak look straight at Bam and said. "The yellow turtle was caught stealing the tests answer keys and it was also revealed that she's been doing it for the previous tests.

Bam was surprised. He was lost for words. He didn't expect that Rachel would do something like that.

After class he went to see Rachel.

"Rachel." He called.

Rachel look at him but averted her eyes immediately. "What are you doing here Bam?" She asked as she frowned.

"I want to talk to you."

The two then talk in private.

"Why did you do it? It's not like you to do those..." Bam said.

Rachel smirked. "Hah? Not like me eh~ Then what is like me? A star you were dreaming of?"

"Rachel?" Bam's eyes widened. As it was the first time he heard Rachel in a different tone, it's not the usual sweet tone Bam always hear. It was like she was a different person.

"What Bam? Can't you believe it? Im this kind of person! Sorry because im not the star your dreming of. Im not as beautiful as the star you look at the night sky." She said and frowned. "I've always been like this Bam...

Bam look at Rachel and tried to reach her with his hand but, Rachel stepped back.

"You know what Bam? I really hate you." She said as she look at Bam. "I don't know what made you think that were some kind of friends or something? I hate you Bam! Why did you chase after me? Why can't you just disappear in my life! Your the reason that im having this damned life!" She said as her tears fell down from her eyes.

"Rachel..." Bam called as he was worried of Rachel.

"What? you pity me? Stop looking in me with those eyes! I don't need your pity!" She shouted.

"I don't pity you!" Bam also shouted.

"Oh, is that so? Then please leave me alone. Your the reason im like this after all. I just hate you so much Bam, that i can't bear to be near you anymore." She said and left Bam there.

"Rachel..."

tbc...

NOTE: Sorry again guys for the late publish😔. Last week was my test week so i didn't think of anything but the test😭🤧. Really sorry🙏🙏🙏 To make it up to you guys i've published two chapters today. I hope you still continue to support me and my story. Thank you for understanding❤.