first year

Aunt Petunia was going on about harry and I taking to long to make the breakfast again. "Everything's going to be perfect for my little Dudley's birthday" she keeps complaining giving me and harry a smug look. The two of us just looked at eachother and laughed silently as for them not to hear us. Dudley was going on to his father about how he had more presents last year and this year there were less. Vernon gave him a stern look and Petunia says in a soft warm voice that we all know far too well "Dudley we were planning on buying you more presents when we go out". "Yes mother I thought that I can't do without at least 60 this year" Dudley says death staring his mother. "I expect that those two will be coming" says Dudley rolling his eyes at us. "Yes we can't leave them here they whould ruin my house" says Petunia as if she was almost in tears. "We could always just lock them under the stairs" says Dudley looking proud as his father smirks looking over the top of his newspaper. "Now now Dudley go eat your breakfast" says Petunia looking a little sympathetic. Harry gives Dudley a look and the chair moved when Dudley sat down...I had seen Harry do this sort of stuff but never paid attention to it as I could do it too although I did laugh a bit. We got dressed and headed to the Zoo of course uncle Vernon threatened us before leaving the house. Dudleys really not that bad when his parents aren't around he's pretty nice, but then he acts different around them i think it's because he doesn't want to disappoint his parents as there complete asses to us. Sometimes he comes downstairs and watches movies in the living room with us at night and shows us where they hide the sweets. But we were standing there and Vernon came over and started thumping on the window of the cage when the snake wouldn't move then eventually walked away, I went to see the monkeys and when I came back with Dudley, harry was wispering to the snake and it looked as if it was talking back. It was probably just me being delusional from my lack of sleep that night but when i walked over the glass had disappeared and uncle Vernon was laying in there and the snake had left I knew it was harry, people talk about twins being telepathic well talk about instinct, I knew for a fact harry had done it. I wasn't being delusional, But why can he talk to snakes?

After a big drama at the house and a lot of screaming and lectures we went to our 'room' under the stairs where we spent most of our time. Harry's diffrent from me he has a scar on his head from the car crash I don't have a mark, guess i'm just lucky huh He's just diffrent from me in general, anyway we sat talking for hours about what happened in the Zoo then we went to sleep he told me it was him but he didn't mean to do it he pinky swore on that so i did really believe him. We said our goodnights after awhile and went to sleep.

When we woke up I made the breakfast and harry got the post he was going through the letters when he handed me one and he had one too. I looked at him confused then at the letter uncle Vernon looked at us then got out of his chair and said "hand me those letters right this instant." We bolted up the stairs (not that he could run anyway) but we still didn't take any chances and then we locked the bathroom door, all we heard was a big bang as he fell through the stairs and into our 'room'.

After opening the letters and reading them confused there was a knock at the front door. We ran down standing on uncle Vernon on the way down we opened the door and I screamed as a very large tall man hunched down and walked in the door looking at us and said "Im Rubeus Hagrid but you can call me hagrid and you must be y/n potter. Where's your brother?" Still confused i said "am i day dreaming" pinching myself to make sure i'm not dreaming about it all he walks past me greeting harry at the living room door behind me. He shuts the front door and sits down at the fire. "So are you and harry ready to go?" I look at Petunia extremely confused as she says "i dont know where you think there going but there not, i swore when i took them in i'd put a stop to this". "To what to showing them what they really are" hagrid said sounding angry. We look at them confused "What's Hogwarts" asked Harry, Hagrid looked horrified  "Do mean to tell me this Mudblood ain't told you two nothin! Do u even know how your parents died?" hagrid said sympathetically to harry and I . "Yeah a car crash" I said confused "A CAR CRASH TO LILY AND JAMES POTTER U MUST BE KIDDING ME". hagrid screamed. It felt as if the house was shaking "Right u two your mother and father did not die in a car crash, a very powerful wizard killed them when you were both babies. Like u y/n and harry. Harry your a wizard and your a witch y/n just like your parents, Now hurry off and pack your bags were going to diagon alley to pick up your stuff for school". You and Harry are happy to get away from your aunt and uncle but you start crying now knowing your whole life has been a lie. Harry comforts you for awhile after packing then elbows u in the side and says "now time to get out of here were gonna be fine and happy". "Yeah I guess" i say smiling still confused as too who this tall man is. Ah yes hagrid is his name how strange.

After leaving with Hagrid he told us everything and i just bust out crying all my feelings just came out, they lied to us about our dead parents. They were killed by voldemort and harry's scar is from him but voldemort didn't come near me that's why i don't have any scars, Hagrid says if he did i probably would have been dead. Everyone knows us as the potter twins but they know harry as the boy who lived and i was the girl who was forgotten because he who's name is not to be spoken didn't have the time to worry about me, so we aren't allowed to say his name now. I was still confused but it was okay we got our wands and mine was pinewood with a phoenix feather core, 12 1/2 " with rigid flexibility. we got our animals as well, I got an owl so did harry his is called Hedwig and mine is called y/o/n. Walking through digon alley everybody looked at harry then after awhile some looked at me but not a lot of them i didn't mind though i always hated attention.

We got on the train and sat in an empty booth after running through a wall which i'm still extremely confused about, i just can't seem to get my head around all of this, the little red headed boy popped round and said "mind if i sit here it's all full everywhere else" we met him at the wall he showed us where to go with his mother and siblings because hagrid had left us saying he had another "Job" to do. Of course we let him sit with us and we ended up getting everything off the trolly lady we had some fun and we already had a friend called Ron.

We arrived when I ran into a boy named " Malfoy Draco Malfoy" his words not mine he seems the real asshole and a bit of a cocky creep but anyway i ignored him. We made our way into the great hall to get sorted i was first and i was put in Gryfindoor along with harry, ron and this really smart girl we met on the train herminoe was her name.

We became best friends with neville longbottom, Hermione granger and ron wealsy me and harry were always with them.

And soon enough the year was over, after alot of fighting with draco malfoy. I hate him
(note to self: don't tolerate boys with too much of daddy's money).