Plan

"Where the heck have you been Aria?" Cass asked me as soon as I opened the classroom door.

"Home" I said sitting next to her.

"Surely not home, I went there the past week twice and you weren't there, your mom said something about you going out for runs everyday?" Cass asked folding her arms.

"Yeah" I reluctantly said.

"You? For a run? Aria don't make me laugh, start talking" she said upset.

"I can't" I said looking down.

"What do you mean-"

"I can't, Im sorry" I said glancing at her.

She looked at me and immediately knew I couldn't tell her as much as I wanted.

"Alright, you can't, got it" she said with a sigh "can I help you atleast?" she said with a smile.

"I don't think so... but if you know where to find Dylan or if someone of his friends know where to find him that would be useful" I said she shook her head.

"So we're looking for Dylan aren't we, now that you mention it he stopped coming to school" she said wondering.

"That's because he left school, he's being homeschooled" I said.

"I won't ask but, that means he's home, right?" she said.

"Not really, he's not home anymore either, I just need info where to find him Cass please?" I nicely asked, she nodded.

"Okay" she smiled.

After class I tried to gather as much info as I could, of course none of his friends would tell me anything, they said I wasn't worth enough to know that information and that if Dylan wasn't around it was because he wanted to be alone.

"Didn't you go to his dad's place?" one of his friends asked, the one he always hangs out with.

"I... did" I nodded.

"Then you should know where to find him-" she said when another guy pushed her around.

"Joyce what the hell are you doing?" he yelled she pushed him back.

"Listen you know nothing Dan, if she went she knows, if she knows then Dylan trusts her so she deserves to know" the girl said.

"But he strictly told us to-"

"Not talk about it with anyone, she's not anyone like it or not" she said folding her arms.

"Hmph" the guy murmured.

"Anyway, thanks" I said leaving when she took me by the arm.

"Be careful" the girl whispered to me.

I nodded and walked away, after that I got together with Cass she was excited to tell me what she found out.

"So basically he dropped out of school" she said I nodded.

"We knew that" I sarcastically said.

"He also might be in 'his place' for what people told me, friends mostly" Cass said with a sigh.

"I know where it is, I've been there but I don't remember how to get there, he drove, I saw a bit through the window but I can't seem to remember where it was exactly" I said thinking.

"Try harder, I know every street, is it close to school?" she asked.

"Not really no, we drove for a while so it might be around thirty minutes away from school" I said.

"Is it a house?"

"Nope, it's an apartment, a wide big apartment with a nice stunning view, it's probably on the 12th floor or something" I said remembering.

"But you aren't sure" Cass stated.

"We could ask around if we find the building right?" I said she smiled.

"True that but how are we going to do that?" she said.

"Uhm... we need to find out Dylan's dad name, with that we can find the building where his apartment is, you know unless it's on Dylan's name now" I said thinking.

"The guy's dead Aria, so the apartment's probably on Dylan's name" Cass said.

"You're right but no need to be so straight up" I said she looked down.

"Sorry" she said.

"Alright then, let's search up Dylan's name" I said.