Dissappear

A loud noise of lawn mower woke me up, I lifted my head and looked around, the room was messy and there was no sign of Dylan. I got up and went to the bathroom, changing clothes and leaving the pajama he lend me on his bed I opened the door. First thing I did was to peek outside and see if there was someone out there but the only noise was downstairs from the lawn mower. I slowly walked downstairs and everything was spotlessly clean. I walked towards the front door when a woman called out.

"Miss? Would you like to eat something for breakfast?" the woman said.

"Uhm... me?" I asked confused, not knowing if she was talking to me directly.

"Yes, Dylan said to feed you well as soon as you wake up" she smiled.

"Uh... okay?" I said still confused "there's really no need to, Im going home now" I said and the woman nodded.

"Alright, I'll arrange the driver to wait you outside-"

"Driver? N-no I can go on my own-"

"Mr. O'Brien said to strictly drive you home, not taking a no as an answer" she insisted.

"Oh..." I let out a loud sigh "okay then, thanks" I said uncomfortable.

I opened the big front door and there was a black audi s5 waiting there.

"No wonder he doesn't drive around" I sarcastically said entering the car.

"Goodmorning" he driver said typing on his gps.

Basically he already knew where to drop me. What a luxurious life he has I thought to myself.

I quickly got home, I thanked the driver and got off walking to my house.

Comparing my small cute little house to Dylan's he seemed like such a celebrity, seriously. But the front of his house hid it well, from the outside it didn't look like such a huge house, it seemed like a pretty normal house for that neighborhood.

"Hey, nice car" Beau said from the front door.

"Oh look who's home, thought you weren't done with visiting your friends" I sarcastically said.

"Whos car was that?" he asked as we both entered the house.

"Doesn't concern you-"

"So you're dating a guy that drives an audi and you can't tell me anything?" he insisted.

"Im not dating anyone Beau-"

"What about the kid from the concert? I mean he took you to see your favorite band-"

"We're done, geesh its better when you're not home at all" I said walking upstairs and he followed me.

"Aria, c'mon, we used to be so close-"

"Used to, now close the door please" I insisted he let out a sigh.

"I've been asking around you know... you've been hanging out a lot lately with not so good people at school haven't you?" he said I glanced at him.

"What? I hang out with Cass and Eric, Beau if they're not so good people to you then-"

"I meant this particular kid" he said looking straight into my eyes.

"Get out" I said he let out a sigh.

"So it's true" he moved his head from one side to another.

"Out" I repeated, he closed the door.

I let my body fall on my bed, looking at the ceiling I took my phone, I wanted so bad to tell Cass about everything that happened but I promised Dylan I wouldn't tell anyone, and that included her.