Good to be home

River

After being discharged and brought to the airport with only a backpack and some food. I was in the plane knocked out when the pilot said we was landing in 10 minutes. I on my phone and text hawk on that I was about to land and he texted that he was already waiting for me at the airport.

After we landed and I made my way slowly out of the toward the outside terminal, I heard hawks bike roaring down the road and stop in front of me. He hands me a helmet and I kissed him hard "miss you big guy" I said against his lips "I bet you did. I'm gonna show you how much I missed you after we go home" he said and I blushed and got on his bike and we was off going back to the club.

As we pulled up in front of the club, there was a full swing party going on and hawk and I walked in, more like hawked helped me in. I was really weak and tired, my body was full of bruises and my bones ached. I need atleast two weeks of bed rest. As we opened door the club was there and everyone screamed "Welcome back River!!" And I was shocked and I backed up into hawk who chuckled. "Thanks guys" I said after I got my bearings back.

The party went on and I was talking to Thea at the bar about Reina baby. When I felt someone touch my waist and I turned and saw hawk and he snuggled into my neck whispering "Let's get you to bed, you suppose to rest your body" I giggled and nodded. I saw my goodnight to everyone and hawk picks me up and takes me up the stairs to his room. Ace and his family bought a house for him and the family. So the upstairs was now quiet. Theas daughter is over their house as she works and Gunner watched the club.

Hawk lays me on the bed slowly and takes my shoes off, he kisses me and takes my clothing off only leaving me in my lace underwear. He looks down at my pale skin that has bruises. For the first time I felt self conscious and I try to cover myself. "Don't babe, nothings wrong with your body. Your still beautiful" I looked at him shocked but nodded and moved my hands. "Lay on your stomach, I'll give you a massage." I slowly turn on my tummy.

Hawk got some oil and rubbed my back and then my legs and then my foot. When he did my foot I softly moans and I turned around and hawk is smirking at me. He takes his clothing off and pull my underwear down and enters me from the back. Oh god I missed this man, he thrusted slowly in and out of me. He didn't put any of his weight on me and he was thrust long and hard though.

I softly moan as he bites my neck softly and gives me love bites all over. He slowly turns me on my back and enters me again and this time he goes a little faster but tries not to hurt me. He kisses me as he pounds me, it felt so good. He was becoming my drug and I was getting addicted, soon we both climax and was panting from the work out. He lay down next to me and I slowly roll into him and he cuddled me and stared to snore. Hawk had to many shots but he's massages were really relaxing.