Next morning routine

River

I was sleeping on stomach when I felt hawk gets on top of me slowly and enter me from the back. Be was so big and thick that I moaned the minute he slide into me, he laid his bottom half on me and thrusted in and out slowly as kissed my neck softly "Mhmmm good ahhh morning" I said softly and I felt him smile against my skin "Morning darling" he picked up the pace and I moaned louder and he was literally thrusting me into the bed and oh god did I love it.

We eventually came at the same time and he pulled his cock out and laid next to me. I got up and cleaned myself off and got dressed. He watched me as I dressed myself back up, I check my phone and sure enough Dennis had texted me all the details and I had to go back to my room shower and rest for the remainder of the day and prepare for this fight. "Hey so I have business to do can you drop me back to my motel room?" He nods and gets up and gets dressed and we are soon on the way toward my motel. "Thanks for the ride hawk" he nods and I kissed him passionately knowing I probably wouldn't see him again.

"When can we meet up again?" He asked "I don't know, have to see after I'm done with my business okay?" I take his number down and told him I will text before I leave Helena for sure. He nods and was on his way back to the club. They day went by pretty fast and I had to get into the car with Dennis and drive to a small spot a little out of town and there was a warehouse. Where the fight was taking place. My stage name was white lighting and I wore a mask with sports bra and legging shorts with my hair tied up.

As I enter from the back I was talking to Dennis when I smelled a familiar Cologne and I turn and saw hawk and iron and couple of other members walking in and past me as they went to the audience area and waited for the fight. They didn't recognize me since I had my mask on and had a different name.

I was fight another man named black diamond and he was a big ass man. But I wasn't afraid since I've taken down men his size before. We enter the arena and the spokesman announce us "On the left side we have Black Diamond, and on the right side we have the undefeated champ White lightning!!!" Everyone cheered at my name and I smirk raising my hands and cheering on. Yeah I'm a little cocky but I think I deserve it.

Black diamond looked Nervi sue but ready and I heard in the crowd "Knock her dead bro!!" And it was none other than hawk and the guys cheering him on. Aw sweetheart that hurts haha oh well. He about to see his 'bro' be knock the fuck out. The bell rang and the fight started, BD over here charged at me and I dodge him and hit him in the gut and backed up and soon he was swinging left to right tiring his self out and panting hard sweating while I looked at him stupid. I knocked him on his ads with my legs and got on top of him and started swinging and I Swing hard as I can.

I eventually knock BD out and won the fight. The medical staff came and took BD out of the stage and everyone was cheering my stage name "White lightning!!" And I looked at hawk and his crew and he just looked hella pissed and I smirked getting off the stage. And walking toward the bathroom, where I took a shower and got dressed in my regular street clothing. As I was about to walk out I saw BD and hawk and the rest of the members talking, I decide to listen in "Wow she was amazing brother" BD said "Yeah and you lost to a girl little brother" "yeah but I did my best and that what counts right?" Hawk nodded.

"I wonder if she left, I wanted to meet her and congratulated her myself for winning the fight with me" BD said. I smirk and walked out toward the parking lot and it took them a minute but they recognize me expert BD "River? What you doing here?" Hawk said "business Remember" he looked confused "I turned around and nodded the rest and then I looked at BD "Nice fight out there" I Said "Thank you ma'am" he said shyly.

I can tell I hit him hard in the eye and it was kinda swelling up "Sorry about your eye though, I do tends to hit hard when I have my opponent down under me" I said and BD nods and the looks at me confused and so did hawk and I grinned and soon they all looked at me shocked "Your white lightning?" Hawk said in disbelief and I nodded and laughed at their reaction.

I heard someone honking behind us and it was my ride back to my motel with Dennis. "Well boys this was nice but gotta go, see ya around" I walked away waving and they just stood there watching me go and get into the car and drive off.