Chapter 19: Until now .

Começar do início

"No," He furrowed his eyebrows, clearly upset by something that she had done .

"Huh?" Adiana asked the boy, confused by what he meant .

"Keep swinging your legs," he told her.

"O-Oh, Okay," she smiled, starting to swing her legs again .

"What happened though? Why are you upset?" She asked him .

"My father, he's constantly training me. It's honestly so stupid too!" The boy shouted, growing angry .

"Maybe he wants you to become strong, so you can defend yourself," she smiled in reassurance .

"Maybe he's worried that when you grow up, something bad could happen, and you're able to protect yourself and others," she warmly smiled, fist pumping the air as in a way to say 'awesome.'

"No, he wants me to become the number one hero when I grow up . He wants me to surpass All Might too . That's enough pressure as it is, I mean, it's All Might we're talking about here," the boy said , rolling his eyes .

"Well, you can become the number two hero because uhm, my best friend is going to become the number one hero," the girl confidently stated .

The boy laughed at her . "You seem pretty loyal to your friend , instead of telling me that I can become the number one hero," he chuckles, but quickly covers it with a cough .

   "W-Well, yeah! He's my best friend! I really honestlyyy think you can become a great hero too!" She excitedly smiles, reassuring the boy .

   "Maybe," he looks off to the side .

   "I'm serious! If you try really really reallyyy hard, you can achieve anything!" She exclaims, genuinely believing in the boy .

   He exhales through his nose, amused by the girl's persistent personality.

   He then looks back at the girl, into her icy blue eyes, and flashed her a half small smile .

   He then got up and sat next to the girl, leaving no swing in between them .

   "I'm...Dabi, and I'm eleven years old," he smiles at the girl , making up a name, not wanting the girl to find out his real name, never less his last name .

   She gave him a close eyed, big smile showing her pearly white teeth, with a missing front tooth .

   "That smile." The boy thought . "That smile right there is so beautiful and bright," the boy thought once more, smiling himself seeing someone smile at him .

   "I'm Adiana! And I'm six years old!" She exclaims , holding up 6 fingers, while introducing  herself .

_______

   After that, they continued to meet everyday after Izuku left to walk home . She would tell him that she wanted to stay a little longer by herself .