Chapter 15

Hope you guys like it😊
________________________________

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes and I was in a dark void.

Y/n: Where am I?

Then my Plunderer's mask flied towards me.

???: Well aren't you the holder of the powers of Ace.

Y/n: Who are you?

Ace: I am the one who gave you that power. My name is Ace.

Y/n: Well thank you for giving me this power but just asking why you gave this power to me?

Ace: Oh I was looking at you for a short period of time. You were worthy enough for this power.

Y/n: Worthy?

Ace: Yes!! Even though your family betrayed you, you still managed to live most people in depression might sucide from what I know about you Humans. You were able to keep your calm. You still saved your family in difficult situations. You cared for the Spirits more than anyone. You can die just to save 1 life. That's why you are worthy.

Y/n: Well Thank You.

Ace: Anyway it's Time for you to wake up. Until next time Y/n L/n or Plunderer.

Y/n: Bye!

REAL WORLD

I woke up and was in a kind of dark room.

Suddenly a sound came from Speakers.

[Kotori]: So you woke up after all.

Y/n: Yep Kotori. And I want to get out of here.

[Kotori]: First we need to do some interogation.

Y/n: What if I say no.

[Kotori]: You have to say yes otherwise you will be locked up forever.

Y/n: Great Joke!

I then used my Super Jump Ability and jumped but I wasn't able to break the wall in fact I fell down.

Y/n: Huh?!?!

[Kotori]:*smirks*What you think. The whole room is protected by the Super Territory of Fraxinux plus we are using your Angel's Mana to strengthen it.

Y/n: My Sword!

[Kotori]: Its a fine sword but I wasn't able to lift it not even Shido looks like you are the only one who can lift it.

Y/n:*grits teeth* What do you want from me?

[Kotori]: Just a little interogation. Come have a seat.

Then a bright light shines and now I can see a chair, Table and a laptop.

I sat on the chair.

[Kotori]: Now Y/n or Oni Cha-

Y/n: Dont you dare to call me by that stupid name!!

[Kotori]: Okay Y/n then let me start asking questions first. From how much time you have this power.

Y/n:*smirks*Why should I tell you.

[Kotori]: So you will not. Then.....

Then I got electrocuted.

Y/n: AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

Then the Electricity stopped.

[Kotori]: Now answer otherwise get ready forore shocks.