Chapter 4: Exploring And Confrontations

Author's Note: Hey guys. I'm back with another chapter, and let me know your thoughts on this story. Anyways, let's continue with chapter 4 and make sure you all let me know your thoughts on the story.

3 months have come by, and Kion has grown into a playful, young cub. His older brother and sister, Kopa and Kiara, are now 6 months old, and this month is the first time Kion leaves the den. For the past two months, he was too young to go out independently, and Kiara stayed behind to hang out with him. Kopa didn't appreciate it and simply ignored Kion like he wasn't even born. Kion often followed his brother and sister anywhere and sometimes get in trouble with them. But he loves both of his older siblings, and nothing can't replace that. One day, Simba is giving Kopa some lessons about being a King. They both are on top of pride rock, looking down at the kingdom below and discussing Kopa's future.

"As King, you must protect your lands from any intruders." Said Simba.

"Dad, do rogues ever come here?" Asked Kopa, raising an eyebrow

"Yes, son. But, you have to interrogate them to see if they're safe or dangerous to keep your pride and kingdom safe."

"Got it."

"Now, we must talk about-"

"Heads up! Incoming!" A voice cried out. A baobab fruit hits Simba on the head, causing Kopa to glare at his younger brother, "Kion!"

Kion ran past his father and brother and sat down in front of them, "Oops, sorry, dad. Bunga and I were playing Baobab ball and-"

A young honey badger ran past the two lions and grabbed the baobab fruit in his paws, "Kion couldn't handle the pass!"

"What?! A giraffe couldn't handle it! You've kicked it over my head!" Kion yelled as he poked Bunga on the chest with his paw.

"Kion!" Simba yelled.

"And you couldn't handle it," Bunga replied with a smirk.

"Bunga." Kopa groaned, irritated.

"Oh yeah? Then try to handle this!" Kion leaped at Bunga as he tried to get the fruit from him. Both lion and honey badger begin a game of tug-of-war. Kopa sighed and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"BOYS!" Simba roared as Kion lets go of the baobab fruit and Bunga falling on his back."

"Kion, I'm going to have to talk to your brother. He's coming with me to walk around the pride lands."

"Because I'm training to be."

"King of the pride lands. Yeah, yeah, I know all about it, Kopa!"

"Ugh! At least Kiara and I have a purpose in life. You're just a third-born who'll grow up to be nothing!"

Kion then got offended by his brother's remark and yelled, "At least I'll grow up to be happy, Kopa! I don't need to hear your dumb title as Future King!"

Bunga, noticing things about to go down between the two brothers, stepped in between them in hopes to cool things off before it got more intense, "Umm, Kion? Let's go and meet up with the others."

"NO!" Kion screeched, making Bunga jump, "I don't feel like playing right now, Bunga! Kopa has officially ruined my mood thanks to him bragging about being the future king!"

Kopa then glared at his little brother with a hostile glare, "You're just jealous become I'm the oldest, and I'm going to rule this entire kingdom with my paws tied behind my back!" He snarled, jumping in front of his brother and shoving him slightly.

Kion then angrily shoved Kopa back in retaliation, "I'm tired of you always bragging about being the future King! I wish I were the future King, and I can do things better than you can!" Kion retorted, growling at his older brother.