when he yells at you

Chapter: 09

Author's Narrator

*It's been a week since you guys got back home.....you were a little sad cause you don't wanna return this early but tae has to handle busses..and after coming back he is again got so much busy that he doesn't even eat breakfast with you and come home late. Even when he is early he lock himself up in his office.
You were so eager to go and meet mom and dad...it's been so long when you guys last meet...
Currently you were watching your oppas new drama called " Tale of the nine"

You were so sad that today also tae went without having his breakfast and saying you good bye...

Y/n pov

*He is the boss he can get late.. nobody will say anything...but then why he didn't eat his breakfast..nor even give me a proper goodbye..is he mad at me...have I done something wrong to make him this much of angry at me...hump tonight I will talk to him about this and also going to mom and dad so we can give there gift...*

*As it was already dinner time...you wait for tae so that both of you can eat together..the horn of the car indicate you that Mr kimchi is home..as he was going to walk past the dining room you called him out..

Y/n: tae! Come let's have dinner together..

Taehyung: no thanks you should eat..I have already eaten at a meeting..

*He was going to walk again but you stop him by grabbing his sleeves*

Y/n: but tae I was waiting for you.

Taehyung: did I told you to wait for me...No right then it's not my fault ok!

*He said in a very cold tone that send shiver down your spine..it was the first time he used this tone with you..after saying that he walk away leaving you with taery eyes as no one has ever talk to you in that tone.😢*

*After listening to his words you lost your appetite to eat so you put everything in the fridge because we should not waste the food..after that you walk towards his office and peack a little just to see him focus on his laptop while talking on his phone..you thought to make him some hot chocolate as that's what you atleast do..first you run to your room to change your clothes in your night wear..after that you went in the kitchen to prepare hot Choco as he don't like coffee...after making it you decorate it and take it to his office.*

Taehyung POV

*From the time we came back to Korea there has been a lot of files for me to check and sign..
And alot of paperwork was waiting for me to done it that's why I was going home late and early in the morning so that I can finish all the work and can spend my time with my baby..but the stressed of the new coming project is getting me frustrated...their was a knock on the door..and I already know who it was I was already so mad that the meeting gone wrong and I don't want to leash my anger on her so I didn't reply to the door*

Y/n: tae..? Are you in there?

*She knock on the door again but again Taehyung didn't answer..so she enter inside the office without his permission this time.. because you know that he will be inside*

Y/n: tae? I made you some hot chocolate here have some.

*He didn't reply you and was just doing his work...you again call out for him*