𝟬𝟲. 𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗘

Start from the beginning

[ LUNCHTIME ]

"Akira who are you looking for?"

"I'm looking for Y/N."

"Who?"

"I mean Kageyama-san, she didn't come to practice this morning and I think she came late."

"Why are you looking for her?"

"I wanted to apologize for how I acted yesterday," I respond.

"Isn't she that one weird girl that is obsessed with you?"

"I got to go, I'll see you later Homura." I walk away before I hear her insult Y/N any further. I walk into the cafeteria, hoping to see her eating with the rest of the team. She wasn't with them. Where is she? Is she sick or something?

"Iwa~chan, Y/N~chan isn't here today," Oikawa groans while he begins to sulk in his chair.

"She's probably sick Trashykawa," Iwaizumi smacks his head so he could sit up straight.

"But she would have texted us," Oikawa pouts while rubbing the back of his head.

"She's probably resting so I recommend not bothering her right now," Iwaizumi tells the team. I notice Tobio flinch, something must be up.

I walk back to Homura and take out my bento box to eat. "Akira~ I forgot to bring my bento box today, can I have your extra one?" Homura asks me.

"Sure," I respond after a few seconds and hand her the bento box.

"Thank you Akira~" She begins to eat the bento box that was meant to be for Y/N. "Akira~ can I ask you something?"

"Sure Homura."

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

[ ONE WEEK LATER ]

GREAT KINGy/n~channnnnnnnn

GREAT KING
y/n~channnnnnnnn

you been gone for a week

where are you?