NAåzI,clap your hands..!!!💟

Guys thanks yarr... jinhone vote kia.. !!! Love you.. plz aise hi vote dete rho😍

👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶

Let's begin..!!!👇👇👇👇

""If you're happy and you know it
Clap you hands

Seeting in front of the baby who was lying on the bed... giggling n smiling..!!

With a big smile ,Sana was holding baby's both hands... and was making them clap..!!

If you're happy and you know it
Clap your hands

Again making hands clap.. while baby was giggling...😍

If you're happy and you know it
Then your face will surely show it
If you're happy and you know it
Clap you hands....

If you're happy and you know itRaise your handIf you're happy and you know itPull your earIf you're happy and you know itClap you handsIf you're happy and you know itMake a smile

Raise your hand
If you're happy and you know it
Pull your ear
If you're happy and you know it
Clap you hands
If you're happy and you know it
Make a smile

All the while... she was moving the baby's arms with a rythm... !!

The door of her room opened with a thudd..!!! 😨

Making her gasppp..!!!

Standing the person there with red eyes.. if cried for long hours..!!!
... sobbing a little...!! 😢

Rolling her eyes...known to what was coming... sana looked at the baby who was looking towards the door... where the person was standing.... blinking cutely..!!

" bhaaaabhiiiiiii" scream the girl taking sana into bone-crashing hug...!!!
... the baby giggle looking at her.. as the baby is also use to it.. like sana.!

"Bhab..bhabhi... i again" sob the girl without completing as intrupted by sana..!!

"Broke up...! Right?" Said sana.. !

"How you knew it.. did he told you.??" Said the girl coming out of hug..!

Rolling her eyes... sana slapped her head slightly..while gurl made a face..!

" anu... this is for the 17th time you came... in this whole week...!!! "
said sana taking the baby on her lap..as if giving anu space to sit comfortably..!!

Anu nooded her head... as she agree with sana.. making sana smile on her athics..!!

...baby was smiling looking at anushka(anu)..!!

"Naazi... why are you smiling baby.. you should be sad too.. teri bua ka breakup hogya.. !!" Said anu making a sad face..!

" kyuki naazi ko bhi pta hai... ek gante baad tu phir phone par busy hogi..!!" Said sana.. laughing.... while anu make an angry pout...!