dose OF theiR oWn medIcIne..😋

Let's begin...!

Sana took sid to her place..! Sid was taking galance of her in between the drive... she stopped her car... in front of her house... and they made their way..!!!

" wanna have something..!" Asked sana from sid... !

"Coffee... a strong coffee" said sid... staring her.... !

Sana nodded and move to kitchen..!

Sana pov....

Sana you helped him.. but you are not going to forgive him so easily....?! And i also need to maintain some distance from now... thodha door rhna hai sana... i helped him... kyuki vo abi bhi mera dost hai.. i can't see him in this condition.. pr jo usne bola... vo bhi nhi bolu gi mai kbi...but abi kuch krna pdega... coaching wala jooth... kya kroon... ?

Pov ends..!

Sid pov....

Yar.. i should apologies to her... kuch yda kr hogya tha... manana pdega.. pr mann jyegi... i knw her.... bas thoda pamper krna pdega.!!!

Pov ends..

Sana moves out with his coffee... je was sitting on ghe coach... seeing her...he smile😊.... but sana gave a small forceful smile... which didn't get unnoticed by sid...!!!

" yelo... have it... then take some rest" said sana with expressionless face... to make sid sad..!

" do min.. baitho gi... i wanaa talk"  asked sid... sid wana apologies.!!!

Knowing sana what next to come... what he meant by this..!!!

" say it" said sana... maintaining a poker face... she don't wana melt this tymmm. .!

" baithja moti... yda pka mat" said sid  trying to be funny... n lighting the atmosphere.... as if he misunderstood she would melt this tym..!

" say it... or else i m moving... i need a nap..!" Said sana with a frustrating face..

" ohoo.. yda gusa hai madam.. acha ok.. sana sorry... kuch yda hogya tha uss din.. aj mai ane wala tha... tbhi scene hogya.. uss din papa ne sunya toh sara gusa tere or nikal gya.. i m really sorry... and thanks yr.. muje bchane ke liye.."
.
.... said sid...with a puppy face... n winking at the last line..!

" it's ok..." said sana... without making any eye contact.... in no need to scratch this topic... as she wana avoid talks..!!!

" you go and take rest" added further.... !

Sid knew sana has not forgive him..!!!
But seeing sana frustrated face... he thought to give a sometime..!

He got up n move to her room.... and sana made her way to sofa... and laid down there..... !

A tear escaped from her eye... thinking of maintaining a distance and remembering that fight....!

It's very difficult to emotionally detach.. someone you love... and the salt on the wound... is.. watching  someone you love with another...!

-------------------------------

Sound of laughing... and talking awake sid up from sleep...!!!

He stood and make his way to living area... the sight make his blood boiled.... his eye were becoming  blood red... he clenched his jaw... ! And flod his fist tight...!!!