"Thank you." I said as my phone went off.

"Is that him?" Fallon asked.

"Nope. It's Sterling Wells wishing me happy birthday." I said.

"Aww that's cute

"Aww that's cute." Fallon said as I showed her the text. "Now go enjoy your birthday." Fallon said handing me 100 bucks.

"Bye." I said walking downstairs. I walked out and got in Nate's car.

"Happy birthday hoe." Kaitlyn said.

"Thanks hoe." I said.

"Happy birthday chica." Nate said.

"Thanks." I said. We drove to a new restaurant and sat eating, talking and laughing. Then we went to Club Colby and sat drinking.

"Happy birthday Gabbie." Monica said hugging me.

"Thanks Mon." I said.

"Shots?" Kaitlyn suggested.

"Can't. If I'm drunk when I'm helping Fallon with her wedding plans she'll go ballistic and I don't wanna be on the wrong side of her today." I said. After I got home. I walked into the Manor to see Dad and Fallon talking.

"I heard a frightening rumor that you had tea with Alexis. You'll make up with the devil, but you won't give Cristal a chance?" Dad asked.

"I try to limit myself to one good deed a day." Fallon said.

"Look, I'm just asking you to include her in your plans, for me. Gabbie you too." Dad said.

"I will consider it if you agree to shorten your wedding speech." Fallon said.

"Oh. My speech is five minutes. I'm willing to trim it down to... four minutes." Dad said.

"Mm..." Fallon said.

"Two minutes." Dad said.

"Okay, let's jump ahead to no minutes. No Blake Time gets you Gabbie,Fallon and Cristal Time." Fallon said. Dad agreed.

"Oh and here's your birthday present." Dad said handing me a box. I opened it to see the new IPhone 10.

"Thanks Dad." I said. I lay on the couch finalising details when Mom and Fallon walked downstairs. Cristal after them.

"Wedding dress shopping. You know, I am thrilled to be sharing this mother-daughter bonding moment. I don't know if I ever told you, but when I was getting married, I... Well, my mother was the most militant bitch about my bridal gown." Mom said.

"You won't be militant, will you?" Fallon asked.

"Fallon. Thank you for inviting me." Cristal said.

"What in the hell is she doing here?" Mom asked.

"I had to strike a little deal with Dad. I mean, you know how difficult family can be." Fallon said.