Luke

I finished one of my exams today so I am writing this to celebrate :)

I slowly woke up to the sound of someone tapping on my door. "Hello?" I croaked out. The door slightly opened and I hid my face in my covers. "What is it?" I mumbled through the sheets. "Time for breakfast!" Ashton's voice floated through the room and I groaned. "I'm not hungry." I sighed, "Let me sleep." Ashton left the door open and walked off. The smell of bacon came wafting upstairs and my stomach gurgled. I quickly sat up and rubbed my eyes. I blushed as I realized Ashton was still standing in the doorway watching me. "What?" I rubbed my eyes again and took in his appearance. He was wearing black swimming trunks that hung low on hip hips and his hair was dripping wet. "Been swimming?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded. He walked off leaving me to get changed. I shut my door and changed into a white tank top and black leggings. I threw my hair into a messy bun and swiped some mascara onto my eyelashes. I walked into my bathroom and took my contraception tablets. I groaned at my tired reflection and trudged downstairs. "Something smells good." I walked into Calum cooking bacon and the stove and he smiled. "Want some?" I nodded and he began dishing out the sizzling food. My mouth watered and I ate it quickly. Luke walked in and smiled at me. I nodded at him and continued munching on my food. "So..." Calum tried to start conversation over the table. "It's Sunday today." Calum winked at Luke and Luke smirked. I felt blood rush to my face. "CALUM?" Michael called him from the other room. "WHAT?" He shouted back and I flinched at the loud noise. "COME HERE." Michael demanded and Calum obeyed. He walked out of the room leaving his plate half full. Luke grabbed his remainders and began munching happily. "How are you?" Luke smiled at me and smiled back. "Okay I guess..." I said quietly. "So today is your... day?" Luke smiled and winked at me. "Well you know I was just asking because-" I quickly justified myself and Luke raised his eyebrow at me. "You know... Is there anything like... special that you like?" I cringed at my choice of words and Luke giggled. "Yeah I guess." Luke turned on the kettle and began to boil water. My head snapped up at his response and my stomach flipped. "Oh yeah?" I replied, "What?" 

"Well you know what I find really hot?" Luke came up to me and whispered huskily in my ear so nobody else would overhear, "doing it in public places. Like just the thrill of the risk of being caught in the act. It's so fucking hot." I blushed and gasped: "We can't do that!" Luke chuckled. "Didn't you read the rules? You have to do exactly what we want." Luke winked and I squirmed. "Why don't we do it right here, right now. Anyone could walk in on us. Doesn't it just send a thrill up your spine?" Luke quickly traced his calloused finger up my spine and I shivered. "Sit on the counter." He whispered into my neck. Blushing, I obeyed him. I sat on the marble counter and he sauntered over to me. "Take off your top." I complied and quickly raised my shirt over my head. He watched my every move like a snake ready to pounce onto its prey. He rushed over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, his lips colliding with my chest. A quiet groan left my chest as he undid my bra. "You're so perfect." He whispered into my chest and my heart flipped at his compliment. "Shorts. Off." Luke growled, "Now." I quickly stripped off my shorts and he smiled at my underwear choice. I was wearing childish pink underwear with Lisa Simpson's face printed in a pattern on the comfy fabric. I blushed. "Sorry." I mumbled. Luke giggled and came towards me again "They're cute." Luke's lip ring brushed across the tender skin of my neck. He slender finger quickly slid my slit over the fabric and I retained a moan. "But they need to come off now." He hooked his fingers over the top and effortlessly slid them down my legs. Luke stepped back and admired me. I squirmed under his scrutiny. I eyed the bulge already growing in his tight jeans. Luke quickly slid his shirt over his head and pulled off his black jeans. His erection pressed against the thin fabric of his boxers. I smirked at him and he rushed up to me again. I was still sat on the cold counter as Luke pressed his crotch up against mine and grinded into me. A low growl erupted from his throat as his lips joined mine in a desperate dance of passion.

"Luke." I groaned. "What." He smirked against my lips. "Luke?" I begged. He bit down on my lower lip. "What is it?" He mumbled against my lip, causing shivers to rush up my spine. "Fuck me." I moaned as Luke grinded himself into me again. "As you wish." Luke giggled and grabbed my bum; squeezing it and forcing our bodies even closer. My boobs pressed against his bare chest and I slid off his boxers with ease. They pooled at his feet and his erection pressed up against my sensitive clit. A light groan escaped my swollen lips as I pulled him towards my entrance. He lined himself up with me and slid in with ease. Our moans filled the air as he thrusted in and out of me. I rolled my head up in ecstasy and his lips attacked my neck. He nipped and bit the thin skin, leaving his mark on me. I rolled my head to the side and heard a gasp. I jumped as I realized Ashton had walked in and a gasp escaped my lips. Luke hadn't noticed and he continued to pump in and out of me. Ashton's eyes met mine and his widened. I lent back against the cupboards as Luke’s thrust's jolted me up against the surface. A loud crash caused me to jump. We had caused something to fall inside the cabinet. "Hey, hey! Guys!" Ashton squeaked. "Not on the counter." Luke's head snapped up and he grinned. He pressed his thumb against my swollen clit and an animalistic growl escaped my lips. I buckled forwards and rested my head against his chest as he began to rub circles onto me "Get out of here Ashton." Luke grunted and turned his attention back to me. A familiar knot began to form in my stomach as Ashton promptly left the room. I gasped: "Luke I'm about to-" "I know me too,” he grunted in response. Sweat began to form on Luke's forehead and he scrunched his eyebrows in concentration. I whined Luke's name as I collapsed onto his shoulder and came onto him. A few seconds later, I felt him twitch and release himself into me as well.

He pumped in and out of me a few more times and pulled himself off me. 'Whoa." Luke sighed and pulled his boxers back up. I hopped off the counter just as someone walked in. I screeched and tried to cover myself. Luke quickly stood in front of me and grumbled: "Calum get out." I heard Calum squeak with giggles and rush upstairs, probably to tell the other boys what just happened. "I am not doing that again, it's humiliating." I complained and pulled my underwear back on. "Oh I know you will be back for more." Luke smiled innocently and walked out like nothing had happened. He walked upstairs probably to join the rest of the boys. I glared after him as he left me standing in red lacy underwear. 

I wandered upstairs and decided to take a steamy shower. After I was finished I blow dried my hair and fell asleep in my bed wearing my towel.