IX. WELCOME TO S.H.I.E.L.D.

Start from the beginning

          "Come on, Iduna. You are the Goddess of Life and Eternal Youth for Valhalla's sake. You can take one simple mission." I muttered to myself. I let out a heavy breath of confidence and gently nodded at my reflection.

          I'm ready.

          I grabbed my batons and slipped them into the strap on my back, before leaving my chambers, ready to face the realm of Midgard. I walked through the palace, looking for the fireplace room. There, I saw Lady Sif and the Warriors Three, who quickly took notice of my presence at the doorway.

           "Iduna," Sif sighed as the four headed my way. "shouldn't you be on your way to Midgard?"

          "Soon." I replied. "I just thought I should tell my friends goodbye."

          "Well we're all very proud of you. An operation like this is quite unique." Sif assured.

          "I'm just a bit nervous, that's all. I've only ever left Asgard with you or Thor."

          "We're warriors, Iduna. We fight, we go to battle." Fandral stepped in. "But this requires intelligence and knowledge. Something Volstagg seems to have little of." Fandral teased before Volstagg shoved his shoulder, which I giggled at.

           "What we are trying to say is," Sif gave Fandral and Volstagg a short glare. "there is no one else more fit for this mission than you. Otherwise the Allfather wouldn't have made his choice."

          "Thank you, Sif." I responded before hearing steps behind me. I look back and see Mother, it was time. "Well, I guess I'm off." The five of us said our good-byes.

• • •

          I stood on the rainbow bridge, close to the edge that was destroyed. With me, was Mother, Father, Thor and Heimdall.

          "Stay safe, darling." Mother whispered as she pulled away from our hug. I gently nodded my head in response, then looked towards Thor.

           "Don't get into too much trouble." Thor warned.

          "Like how you did?" I remarked which Thor chuckled at. "So, who holds the Tesseract, Heimdall?" I asked, turning around to face him.

         "They are called, S.H.I.E.L.D." Heimdall answered.

          "An ally." I pointed out, remembering the previous encounter with them. "That'll make things easier." I let out a sigh before looking back towards my parents and Thor. "I will see you soon." I smiled.

          "Good-bye." Mother said. Heimdall and Father summoned enough Dark Magic until a bridge, that looked just like the Bifrost, sent me off.

I landed in a well lit area, it was nighttime. I looked around before a bunch of men in black gear aimed their weapons at me.

"Wait!" I quickly held both my hands up.

"Hold your fire." A man ordered as he walked through the geared men. It was Phil Coulson. Next to him was a man with darker skin, and an eyepatch. "Iduna?"

"Son of Coul." I sighed in relief.

"Stand down, agents." Phil ordered. All the men lowered their weapons and I lowered my hands. "What are you doing here?"

"The Tesseract. Odin sent me here because he learned that you are trying to utilize it." I answered.

"So you're here to take it from us?" The man with the eyepatch asked.

"No, the Tesseract was given to your people, by my father. I'm simply here to watch over it. You're dealing with something more powerful than you can imagine." Although, the man still seemed skeptical of my presence.

"Iduna is Thor's sister. I saw her fight with him in New Mexico. We can trust her, Director Fury." Coulson stepped in.

Fury took a moment to think. "Well, welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D."

an // IT'S AVENGERS TIME BABYYY WOOOOOOOOO !!

FALLING | THOR & LOKI'S SISTER BY QUEENWANDAMAXIMOFF

BY QUEENWANDAMAXIMOFF