"I'm googling Sunset Swerve."

"Sunset Curve." I found myself correcting her, along with the guys, earning a glare from Julie and a smile from the boys. "Woah."

"There is a Sunset Curve. You did die, but not last night. Twenty-five years ago?"

"So you're telling me these guys in front of me should probably be in their forties?" I asked Julie, shocked.

"Sounds like it, yea."

"Wow." I looked the leather jacket boy up and down. "I mean, I knew I had a thing for older guys, but wow." He smiled and winked at me, making my face drop at the realization of what just happened.

He quickly wiped the smile off of his face, clearing his throat. "Wait, but after we floated out of the ambulance, all we did was go to that weird dark room where Alex cried."

"Well." The blonde one started, his voice raising about 3 octaves. "I think- I think we were all pretty upset." I smiled at how obvious he was being.

"But that was just for an hour. We just showed up here." The shaggy haired one looked at me and back to Julie, making my smile disappear.

"Look, I'm just telling you what my phone says, see? You died in nineteen-ninety-five, when you were seventeen... it's now twenty-twenty."

I looked up at the ceiling, counting in my head. "Jules?"

"What?"

"When we're talking about the logistics of it all, would it be illegal to date a ghost that's technically forty-two, even though they died when they were seventeen, when you're sixteen. You know... hypothetically." I made sure to keep my voice low. "Asking for a friend."

Before Julie had a chance to answer, we were being interrupted. "Girl talk later, back to our stuff! Guys, we've been dead for twenty-five years."

"So... this is the future?" Leather jacket boy looked shocked and confused at the same time.

"Wait, so- so it has been twenty-five years? I have been crying for twenty-five years? How is that possible?" Blondie sounded very concerned.

"Well, you're a very emotional person."

"I am not!" Golden boy shot back at Hipster boy.

I stepped forward. "Hey, it's okay dude, we all-" I tried to comfort him by putting a hand on his shoulder, only for my hand to fall right through his body. "Oh, right. The whole ghost thing." I turned to Julie, standing in between leather jacket and golden retriever. "They're ghosts."

"I know!" Julie shouted right as Carlos walked in.

"Why are you guys yelling?" I jumped and turned around, trying to lean my elbows on the two boys to act as normal as possible but failing miserably, once again realizing that they are in fact ghosts. Leather jacket tried to catch me, but his arms just went right through me.

Luckily, Julie caught me. "Right. Anyway, what are you guys doing out here?" He looked around. "Are you talking to Julie's ghost friend? How does he look? Is he hideous?"

As I was giving a head shake in response, goldie locks spoke up. "He can see you." He nudged leather jacket.

"Hey!" I shouted at the same time that Julie shouted, "No he can't."

My face instantly started to heat up when all three of the guys, plus Carlos, looked at me confused. "Uh, Carlos! Carlos is here. What do you want?" I smiled, leaning down to his height level.

"Normal sisters, for starters. Can you two stop flirting with your ghost friend and come eat. Wait- is it a guy? Don't answer that." Carlos glared at us while exiting the garage.