𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

Rebekah huffed taking the phone from her hand so she can scan over the message Scott had sent her.

Baby Bro 🤎

derek plans on taking down alpha pack tonight.

"And to think, I just placed on this clay mask." Rebekah rolled her eyes before grabbing onto the wet cloth and began to wipe it off roughly leaving Luna to stare at the woman in amusement.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      THE HYRBID AND THE ORIGINAL STOOD OUTSIDE the walls of the mall, they both could hear the chaos from inside. Derek thought attacking would be best when the two ladies were having a girl's night as if they wouldn't know what would've been happening. Luckily, Scott informed her about their whereabouts because he knew with the powers of two more would be greatly appreciated.

"Remember, Rebekah. No killing . . . not yet anyways." Luna shrugged making the blonde original sigh before releasing a small nod.

"Fine . ."

The sound of running made the two turn around the only to see a familiar huntress approaching them. "Allison? What are you doing here?"

Luna's eyes gazed towards the bow and the several arrows in her quiver setting right behind her, "I can help."

Rebekah looked towards the hybrid but she nodded assuring her she could be of use. Allison smiled gratefully before pausing, "Why aren't you in there fighting?"

"Because someone thought it would be an amazing idea to fight a battle without the two strongest women in this goddamn town." Rebekah grumbled at the thought of Derek's stupidity making Luna send her a look but she shrugged. "It's true."

"What she said." Luna pointed to the blonde before nodding her towards the building. "Okay, let's get in there."

The three had made their way into the building with ease, luckily. Their steps were very light, enough that the others wouldn't be able to hear them. Allison signaled she was going at the top making the women nod and proceeded to make their way further in.

"What'll it be, Derek. Pack or family?" Kali's voice boomed through the mall.

Luna could see her pack was defeated, the twins held onto Scott and Isaac while Kali had ahold of Cora. Boyd stood in front of Derek with blood dripping from his mouth looking up at his alpha with fear.

Kali stepped deeper onto Cora's neck making a crunch be heard as she grunted. But everyone froze when they heard a low heavy growl being heard from the darkness. The slowly turned over to see Luna and Rebekah coming out of the corner with the fangs piercing through the air.

Derek looked at his girlfriend in shock that she was currently there.

"No . . ." Deucalion mumbled in fear but before any harm could be brought their way. An arrow pierced the air lodging itself into the twins, Rebekah took the opportunity to knock all the alphas onto their back.